News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Sober up!

Started by Benjalypse, June 30, 2011, 06:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjalypse

You're all still jerks too, eh?  I don't even know you people anymore.  I'll just sell my puzzles to the friends.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Omar on July 02, 2011, 12:36:54 AM
Oh, I guess I sort of remember that.  Probably my most notorious of incidents.  Evil times of me shitting on one of your most revered saints as he announces engagement to a white woman, except that I pretty much got the shit knocked out of me.  I always kind of liked Verthaine before then, but I think he even quit the forums after that.  But then, it must have been just a while longer before I finally got exiled after that.  How is old V?  Did he marry happily ever after?  Am I to blame if he didn't?  Alimony?

May intergalactic space aids reduce you to a living disembodied head that gets poked by biology students for eons.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Omar on July 02, 2011, 02:10:42 AM
You're all still jerks too, eh?  I don't even know you people anymore.  I'll just sell my puzzles to the friends.

Funny, how everyone is a "jerk" to you, after you call them niggers.

Fuck off, bigot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Omar on July 02, 2011, 12:36:54 AM
Evil times of me shitting on one of your most revered saints as he announces engagement to a white woman,

The horror.   :lulz:

Dok,
Thinks you're an ass.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

You're all still jerks too, eh?  I don't even know you people anymore. 

You never did.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Somebody's rectum appears to have fallen off, escaped, and is running around on "snicker snicker" mode like a headless chicken.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

trix

Quote from: BadBeast on July 02, 2011, 04:32:04 AM
Somebody's rectum appears to have fallen off, escaped, and is running around on "snicker snicker" mode like a headless chicken.

:potd:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Benjalypse

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2011, 02:39:10 AM

You never did.

I only kind of knew you.  You were sometimes funny and enlightened, but pretty much just a stinking morass of humanity that smelled worse than the people you'd rant about.  And, it's no surprise to me that Eris would have fated Shaykh TGRR to become the next teen wolf sensation.  Yeah,  you're all going to hell.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Omar on July 06, 2011, 05:02:25 PM

You never did.

I only kind of knew you.  You were sometimes funny and enlightened, but pretty much just a stinking morass of humanity that smelled worse than the people you'd rant about.  And, it's no surprise to me that Eris would have fated Shaykh TGRR to become the next teen wolf sensation.  Yeah,  you're all going to hell.

You first!

Benjalypse

Quote from: Khara on July 06, 2011, 05:03:58 PM

You never did.

You first!

Nah, I'll just go back to my paradise.  Evis can keep the "golden" apple to herself.

Doktor Howl

You never did.

My people.  They love me.
Molon Lube

AFK

Who the hell is Evis?  Is she like the goddess of car rental confusion? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Didn't she die on the toilet wearing a sequined jumpsuit?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

You never did.

I'll admit it, I laughed at this.  :lol:

Benjalypse

It is a shame that I won't be showing you guys my puzzles.  It seems like my puzzle making enterprise could have fit in perfect with the Discordians.  But I can't be sticking around where there's any kind of an old hex against me, and it's not something I can easily amend, even five-seven years later.  Racism is bad, kids.  At least I gave you guys Obama as workman's comp.  Feel free to terminate my account all over again.  Sorry, Discordians.