News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hirley0

SO: i did pick up 1 (um}? BISKit (ANN \ giving tree}? Note to self the lobby tree is gone
Then again it has been gone for a while: & tRUly i don't REMember when it moved out:
the biSk is devided into fifths that have curved side rather than straighT pizza shapes
broke the isKit into 5 20g pieces HARD stuff. / seeds
it'LL be DM beef stew / eXtra can of GREEN beens trapped in top down'$

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jenne

BURGERS.  Because they are cheap + easy and we have a shitload of shit to do tonight.

Whatever

I was going for a simmer meal for this weekend but the weatherman has said the temps will be in the 60's.  So we're grillin and chillin.  Grilled chicken and veggies!!!

Suu

Grilled cheese made from wheat bread and Kraft singles with Campbell's condensed tomato soup.

I'm so American, I shit bricks of sodium.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am suddenly urgently, perhaps catastrophically hungry. I am not sure if I can get to the store (my balance seems to still be all fucked up and I keep tipping over hilariously when I try to walk) but I am pretty sure I still have some stale white bread and a piece of cheese. GONNA MAKE ME A SAMMICH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I desperately want curry, though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

:(

I think it'll either be TV dinner Indian food or some sort of soup. Possibly lentil soup.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I like Suu's dinner. I am thinking some cream of mushroom and toasted cheese sammiches. We have cheddar and provolone. And Italian bread. Mmmm.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I made a sandwich and it was gross so I made cabbage and it was unsatisfying and now I feel ooky again. :sad:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2010, 09:53:02 PM
I made a sandwich and it was gross so I made cabbage and it was unsatisfying and now I feel ooky again. :sad:

maybe you should just eat a bunch of yogurt for a day or two.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 04, 2010, 10:21:33 PM

Yeah, actually I was thinking I might give yogurt a whirl. I am slightly restricted by my lack of groceries and moderate inability to walk in a straight line.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2010, 10:24:43 PM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 04, 2010, 10:21:33 PM

Yeah, actually I was thinking I might give yogurt a whirl. I am slightly restricted by my lack of groceries and moderate inability to walk in a straight line.

That's what I did last weekend when I woke up with some kind of stomach bug from hell and had to endure an entire day of being outside in the snow so I ended up with a head cold from hell. I was kinda loopy for a day. but yogurt is good.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kind of wish I had some cucumber as well.