News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

FRED ART

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 04, 2007, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yes, but this isnt the FINE ARTS/ PAINTING majors.

we are the ILLUSTRATION program. therefore, the emos are all in painting and sculpture.

Suu

Illustration is a broad subject. You can do comics and wildlife in the same major.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yepppp...or dead bodies. bwahaha....
but, they dont usually be doin emo self portraits. we more the... u pay us? sure we draw you a tapdancing peacock!!!!!

Chairman Risus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao noodle on September 04, 2007, 05:44:07 PM
yes because i stay up alnight to do this shit. so you have to look at it. cause i said so

shitty ass camera. bah

Awesome.

Have you ever considered working for the Merkin Ad Council?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

nurbldoff

What's the raccoon doing there?
Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its a bunny with a cape. cause i felt like it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

quick drawings of campus sculptures i had to do.
why do we have so many archers?

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

hmm looks laem.
woo...

LMNO

Quote from: mian tiao noodle on September 14, 2007, 04:59:02 PM
quick drawings of campus sculptures i had to do.
why do we have so many archers?

That dude has some serious nads.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yeah i think the sculptor was overcompensating for something there...