News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

GOD REVEALS HERSELF, ATHEISM NOW OBSOLETE.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 30, 2012, 09:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 31, 2012, 01:31:00 AM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 31, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Also get this straight women! A fat girl with huge boobs, is firstly a fat girl, and boobs dont trump that.

Its kind of like the equivalent to a biker with big guns but with a huge gut.

Um, is this maybe a cultural joke that doesn't translate well?

I really, really hope so....
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on August 31, 2012, 06:13:38 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 31, 2012, 05:14:01 AM

Also get this straight women! A fat girl with huge boobs, is firstly a fat girl, and boobs dont trump that.

She's not fat (and even if she were, what's wrong with fat chicks?) and without the makeup, she's fucking gorgeous.

But yeah, her persona/personality is repulsive.

alright, she looks good in this picture, but, i think its statistically irrelevant to how she usually looks. no one saw the pictures in the first page?

It makes me really sad when guys absolutely insist that the reason they find a woman unattractive is because she's ugly, and not because her personality/persona makes her repulsive. This actually totally ties into a conversation Roger and I were having privately,  about how many woman and men weirdly buy into this idea that a woman's beauty is her greatest asset, and that to be ugly is the greatest humiliation she can face. It's demeaning to men, too, because it presumes that men are unaffected by anything beyond the most surface of physical aesthetic attributes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Navyguy is sitting right here. He says that he wouldn't date a woman he wasn't physically attracted to, It has nothing to do with what is "ugly" or "pretty", but what HE is attracted to, and you should never judge a woman by just looking at her at face value. But, he won't date just a pretty face if she's vapid and dumb, and nobody is truly "ugly" unless she's a self loathing miserable wildebeest. You NEED the intelligence and personality in there to balance everything out.

To him the "idea" of Snooki is gross, no matter how pretty she is with or without makeup. That's irrelevant, as her reputation proceeds her.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I thought a Snooki was one of those blankets with sleeves.  You know, for people too lazy to actually get dressed, or unwrap themselves from the blanket to reach for a drink or remote control.

I certainly wouldn't stick my dick in one.

Juana

:lulz: I have one of those. It was a birthday present from a friend of mine who thought she'd troll me with it. I kind of like mine (I figure I have it, so I may as well use it, right?) but I don't recommend sticking anyone's dick in it, either.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Bu🤠ns

Well that pretty much screws up my winter plans...thanks, folks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did Joh'Nyx flounce because of this thread, or did something happen elsewhere?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 04, 2012, 09:07:30 PM

Dunno.

But he'll be back.  You can tell because he announced his flounce with a name change.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I couldn't care less, either way.  It's been like 3 years, and he still has a boner for me, as can be seen in his sig.  I have noobs for that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

Quote from: Hoopla on August 31, 2012, 09:31:27 PM
Spray tan is the bane of my profession.  There has never been a successful spray tan anywhere.

I thought STD was the bane of your profession.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2012, 09:08:17 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 04, 2012, 09:07:30 PM

Dunno.

But he'll be back.  You can tell because he announced his flounce with a name change.

It just seems like a weird thing to flounce over.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I think I understand what he was trying to say. In my experience (or at least my perception of my experience) some women that are obese (not just a little over some randomly generated ideal weight, but seriously obese) will promote their large breasts as though it eschews any negative effects that their physical appearance may suffer by being obese.

I want to be clear here. I am not a person that does fat shaming. My ex wife was tall, but definitely several pounds over any 'ideal weight'. She was fun to be with and really sexy/beautiful. Other women I've dated have been above the 'ideal' as well... I don't care about that. However, when a person is obese (greatly overweight), I don't find that particularly attractive and large breasts don't make the package look better for me. Weirdly, breasts are pretty much on the bottom of my list of things to look for: brains/personality, then eyes, then hair, then the overall physical appearance... my first wife had large breasts, my current wife has small breasts and the women I dated in-between ranged all over the place (from special order bras to no bras necessary).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on September 14, 2012, 10:40:22 AM

I think I understand what he was trying to say. In my experience (or at least my perception of my experience) some women that are obese (not just a little over some randomly generated ideal weight, but seriously obese) will promote their large breasts as though it eschews any negative effects that their physical appearance may suffer by being obese.

I want to be clear here. I am not a person that does fat shaming. My ex wife was tall, but definitely several pounds over any 'ideal weight'. She was fun to be with and really sexy/beautiful. Other women I've dated have been above the 'ideal' as well... I don't care about that. However, when a person is obese (greatly overweight), I don't find that particularly attractive and large breasts don't make the package look better for me. Weirdly, breasts are pretty much on the bottom of my list of things to look for: brains/personality, then eyes, then hair, then the overall physical appearance... my first wife had large breasts, my current wife has small breasts and the women I dated in-between ranged all over the place (from special order bras to no bras necessary).

Ohhhhh kay... but the chick we're talking about isn't fat, and he seems to have flounced over insisting she's actually objectively ugly rather than just saying that her personality (or at least her persona) makes her unattractive.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The thing about "so what, you have big tits but you're a fat girl" is weird on a couple other levels. Not all fat chicks have big boobs, and not all guys find fat chicks unattractive.