News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Because agent provocateurs dont exist, blacks are violent by nature and the police is there to save everyone from themselves and to "public order" them.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

von

Quote from: The Johnny on August 15, 2014, 05:20:26 AM

Because agent provocateurs dont exist, blacks are violent by nature and the police is there to save everyone from themselves and to "public order" them.

This is the most desperate case of grasping at straws ive ever seen.
for a multi day protest thats known about and has persisted for a few days...yeah, i can see agents. For a riot that occurs within 24 hours of the event people are mad at? please show me agents that have been contracted and organised in that time. It doesnt sound plausible.

As for blacks being violent by nature:
twid could tell you about that...afterall, they are a poor oppressed minority -- who can blame them for flipping out when one of their community gets killed?

Junkenstein

Quote from: von on August 15, 2014, 05:41:32 AM

that occurs within 24 hours of the event people are mad at? please show me agents that have been contracted and organised in that time. It doesnt sound plausible.

Ignoring the rest of your crazy shit, are you actually fucking serious here?

The most obvious recent examples I can think of here are around the Student protests and London Riots. Either of those has plenty of video footage of what certainly appears to be examples of exactly this.

Hell, throw in any civil disturbance you please of late with "Agent provocateur"  on the end and you'll probably find something. Ask anyone with any association with the Black Bloc about this. Given the sheer number of law enforcement agencies, I would have to assume that any group/movement above a certain size (Not that large either) would have a police presence of some description within it.   

Or shall we just live in a fantasy land and pretend this shit just isn't occurring? Because I seem to live in a world where comedians get labelled as "domestic terrorists" (Mark Thomas, for one) and environmental groups warrant infiltration by intelligence agencies.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

von

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2014, 07:51:12 AM

that occurs within 24 hours of the event people are mad at? please show me agents that have been contracted and organised in that time. It doesnt sound plausible.

Ignoring the rest of your crazy shit, are you actually fucking serious here?

The most obvious recent examples I can think of here are around the Student protests and London Riots. Either of those has plenty of video footage of what certainly appears to be examples of exactly this.

Hell, throw in any civil disturbance you please of late with "Agent provocateur"  on the end and you'll probably find something. Ask anyone with any association with the Black Bloc about this. Given the sheer number of law enforcement agencies, I would have to assume that any group/movement above a certain size (Not that large either) would have a police presence of some description within it.   

Or shall we just live in a fantasy land and pretend this shit just isn't occurring? Because I seem to live in a world where comedians get labelled as "domestic terrorists" (Mark Thomas, for one) and environmental groups warrant infiltration by intelligence agencies.

About the london riots:
can you provide a source that isnt infowars, above top secret, godlike productions or some half baked, biased wordpress "news" site, because with query: "london riots + agent provocateur", that is literally all i get, plus a few odd references to the G20 protests.

With that said, i get even less by replacing "london" with "ferguson".

So, essentially, im seeing nothing but evidence coming from nothing but david icke tier morons on any matter of provocateurs...

Id like provocateurs to be the case, but given the short order of things, it really looks like the "provocateurs" here are just phantoms being used to justify the wanton destruction of several businesses and lives just because it jives well with a particular narrative...

Faust

You are equating the protesters to the rioters, or completely ignoring that there were protesters there at all. I'm sure that pastor who was shot with rubber bullets was just there for the looting.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Now, if that pig (unsub/perp/killer) were on a spit, we'd already be done wit it.

Junkenstein

Well for the G20 one, I assume the Guardian is acceptable?
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/may/10/g20-policing-agent-provacateurs

Key quote:

QuoteThe use of plain-clothes officers in crowd situations is considered a vital tactic for gathering evidence. It has been used effectively to combat football hooliganism in the UK and was employed during the May Day protests in 2001.

These kind of tactics are operational norms now. For anything that could reasonably fall under this banner.

London Riots -

How about some rather compelling video evidence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2_wxw9hzWE

ETA - http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/03/undercover-officer-major-riot-john-jordan

QuoteFrom the Stephen Lawrence inquiry we learned that the police were institutionally racist. Can it be long before we learn that they are also institutionally corrupt? Almost every month the undercover policing scandal becomes wider and deeper. Today I can reveal a new twist, which in some respects could be the gravest episode yet. It surely makes the case for an independent public inquiry – which is already overwhelming – unarguable.

Before I explain it, here's a summary of what we know already. Thanks to the remarkable investigations pursued first by the victims of police spies and then by the Guardian journalists Rob Evans and Paul Lewis (whose book Undercover is as gripping as any thriller), we know that British police have been inserting undercover officers into protest movements since 1968. Their purpose was to counter what they called subversion or domestic extremism, which they define as seeking to "prevent something from happening or to change legislation or domestic policy ... outside the normal democratic process". Which is a good description of how almost all progressive change happens.

Most of the groups whose infiltration has now been exposed were non-violent. Among them were the British campaign against apartheid in South Africa, the protest movements against climate change, people seeking to expose police corruption and the campaign for justice for the murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence. Undercover officers, often using the stolen identities of dead children, worked their way into key positions and helped to organise demonstrations. Several started long-term relationships with the people they spied on. At least two fathered children with them.

QuoteThe revelations so far have led to 56 people having their cases or convictions overturned, after police and prosecutors failed to disclose that officers had helped to plan and execute the protests for which people were being prosecuted. But we know the names of only 11 spies, out of 100-150, working for 46 years. Thousands of people might have been falsely prosecuted.

QuoteThe biggest inquiry still running, Operation Herne, is investigating alleged misconduct by the Metropolitan police. Of its 44 staff, 75% work for, er, the Metropolitan police. Its only decisive action so far has been to seek evidence for a prosecution under the Official Secrets Act of Peter Francis, the police whistleblower who has revealed key elements of this story. This looks like an attempt to discourage him from testifying, and to prevent other officers from coming forward.

Totally fine, I'm sure.

Or perhaps some details on the level of infiltration that goes on as a fairly standard thing?

http://www.indymedia.org/en/2011/01/945189.shtml

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/01/472317.html
(Long, but demonstrates the point well, I think)
QuoteMarco Jacobs", "Mark Stone", "Lynn Watson"

Three police officers all thought to work for The National Public Order Intelligence Unit (NPOIU), a political police unit with extensive links to large corporations, have been exposed by activists in the UK.

Two of them are known to have worked outside of UK police jurisdiction. All have actively taken part in illegal activity.

=====
"MARCO JACOBS" also known as "Mark Jacobs" Real name unknown

Infiltrated the Dissent! network of resistance against the G8 in Brighton, in 2004. Following suspicions that he was a policeman there, he moved to Cardiff, Wales where he successfully infiltrated Cardiff Anarchist Network (CAN).

He encouraged ideological and personal splits within CAN.

He had at least one sexual relationship within activist circles.

Using his connections he then became involved in the Rising Tide Network. He was at the centre of a set of police raids and arrests that targeted climate justice activists, including one on his own flat.

He was involved in the No Border campaigns for freedom of movement. He was minute taker at UK wide gatherings. He had prior knowledge of No Borders successful blockades to prevent immigration snatch squad dawn raids on families,

He attended (with "Mark Stone") a meeting in Poland prior to the G8 in Heligendam, It is believed that only one genuine UK based activist was at this event!

He travelled with UK activists to Germany to oppose the G8 in Heligendam, Germany 2007 and was actively involved in autonomous block planning at the Redelich camp.

In 2009 he attended planning meetings in Dijon for the Anti NATO resistance to take place in Strasbourg. He arrived with "Stone" . Set up website promoting this action.

He suddenly pulled out of attending the resistance to the G8 in St Petersburg Russia. Remained in contact with CAN activists in Russia.

Towards the end of his career in Cardiff, friends became suspicious of him and he was increasingly being left out of sensitive discussions. Ironically this included the location of the 2008 Camp for Climate Action, the location of which was known by a small group including "Watson" and "Stone".

======
"MARK STONE" Real name Mark Kennedy

Distributed Zapatista Coffee 'Rebelde' from Germany to UK social centres In 2004.

Extensive involvement in Ireland
Ireland Early 2004 attended a grassroots gathering promoting Scotland G8,
Ireland 2004 Mayday protests. Involved in attacking police. Supplied defensive equipment. People serve prison sentences relating to material delivered by him from UK.
Ireland 2004 Protests against George Bush summit at Dromoland castle.
Ireland 2005 Attended EFYA winter meeting in Co Clare 2005 Attended a meeting and fund-raiser for the G8 in Belfast.
Ireland 2006 Attended the Anarchist Bookfair and then went to Rossport solidarity camp.

UK Coordinated transport for the Dissent network of resistance against the G8 camp in Stirling Scotland in 2005. (a fleet of minibuses) Gained name "Transport Mark"

Was involved in planing Camp for Climate Action "land group" from 2006 onwards often in driver role.

Was for a number of years involved in Climate Justice groups which faced repeated raids and arrests. These groups have been actively disrupted during this period.

Had sexual relationships with a number of activists.

Involved in anti-police anti corporate actions with Saving Iceland campaign in Iceland.

Was actively involved in Berlin radical left groups for some months prior to the Heligendam G8. Actively promoted a violent assault on Berlin business district. (Plan B)

Took part in riots surrounding the eviction of ungdomshuset "youth house" In Copenhagen Denmark.

Is believed to have visited Denmark after this point. (can Danish comrades confirm?)

Using established anarchist contacts in Denmark he was well placed to inform on UK activists and others attending the Cop 13 negotiations in 2009.

Involved in anti-fascist activity. Encouraged anti-EDL campaigners to attack coaches carrying members of the extreme nationalist group to Bradford in 2010.

More recent involvement in Animal Rights circles such as attending 2010 international AR gathering in Milan, Italy.

Appears to have moved into Private Spying. He shared a business address with a director of Global Open a company of private spies composed of ex -Special Branch, (political police.)

Kennedys role, has received intense media coverage in the UK, following the collapse of a court case against activists on Monday 10th January. This has led to highest ranking policeman Sir Hugh Orde defending infiltration of left wing groups on the Newsnight television programme.

Mark Kennedy spoke about his infiltration to extreme right-wing newspaper The Mail on Sunday, He claimed to have operational influence over German and Danish police.

Both "Marco Jacobs" and "Mark Stone" attended the Dissent! Europe gathering prior to Strasbourg, France anti NATO in 2009. They arrived together, very little real UK based activist involvement. (same time as G20 London)

======
"LYNN WATSON" Real name unknown

In late 2003 Lynn Watson attended event at Aldermaston nuclear weapons factory and then joined a Trident Ploughshares affinity group. NVDA anti nuclear weapons group.

She took part in non-violence training (one of the trainers didn't get there as he was picked up on a warrant as he came off the ferry!) and attended a TP planning meeting.

During 2004 she also went to Aldermaston Womens Peace Camp and was very active in the Block the Builders campaign. (Direct action) She said she lived in Bournemouth and did care work.

In 2005 she moved to Leeds, Yorkshire. Active in environmental activist groups centred around anarchist social centre, The Common Place.
"Lynn Watson" used Bank Account.
(Redacted - details at link if you need them. Junkie)

Lynn was part of a small group who planned the site take for the Camp for Climate action in 2006 drax and 2007 Heathrow, less so 2008 kingsnorth.

Was member of UK Action medics collective, who provide first aid to the direct action community. Lynn was involved with UK action medics at Dissent G8 in Gleneagles 2005, and later that year at Earth First! gathering in Derbyshire. Later, she hosted an Action medics meeting at her house in Leeds.

She was also the UK contact when medics went to G8 in Russia, so the address they were staying at may have been passed on. (to Russian secret state?)
( "Marco Jacobs" filled similar role for CAN!)

Was member of the Rebel Clown Army. (unclear if this made them any less effective)

Had sexual relationships with some activists. Was "camera shy".

Is not known to have operated outside of the UK. (one unconfirmed sighting with "Mark Stone" in Berlin May 2006)

"Watson" "Stone" and "Jacobs" seem to have disappeared from left political circles in the UK.

All of the above is quite well documented in conventional media. I find no real reason to think that there are not many others filling similar roles in multiple causes.

You may want to ask Cain about our intelligence services fuck about with various right wing/fascist groups. Or you can carry on in your strange little world where this shit isn't routine. Do you seriously think that Law enforcement is your friend? It's not. It's doesn't give a shit about you.

I see why you could be reluctant to accept that this occurs if all you see is links to crazy people. Unfortunately crazy people are occasionally right. You should also consider the links between press/police/politicans somewhat more closely. It's in everyone's interests to have undesirable groups filled with undercover operatives.

The press gets a nice story. The police get mass arrests. The politicians get to be tough on crime.

I'm obviously a crazy old man and this kind of shit just doesn't occur. Ever.

ETA - If you're ever in a peaceful protest and some guys just start acting like dicks, I'd personally assume they were cops and request any police present to restrain and remove them due to their behaviour.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Oh, this is headline news today too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28798836

QuoteThe Metropolitan Police has officially named two men who had relationships with women while working as undercover officers.

It is the first time in its history that it has confirmed the identities of undercover operatives.

The pair - Jim Boyling and Bob Lambert - are accused of deceiving the women by having relationships with them without disclosing who they really were.

Quote"The force's position, which we have repeated a number of times, is that long term sexual relationships between an undercover officer and a member of the public is and has never been an authorised tactic."

So LOVEINT is quite acceptable, provided it's only used in the short term.

You can see why I may have some degree of difficulty trusting these people.

von

>everything junkenstein just posted

thanks. no really, much better than what I was finding...

seeing it from non-hairbrained sources makes me reconsider the provocateur angle with much more seriousness.

The Johnny

LOL dickbutts

Im sure you will find some good rationalizations and twisted logic to keep up with your racism and approval of fascism in no time.

Liberal bias, blahblahrgh motherfucker
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nephew Twiddleton

This is the most desperate case of grasping at straws ive ever seen.
for a multi day protest thats known about and has persisted for a few days...yeah, i can see agents. For a riot that occurs within 24 hours of the event people are mad at? please show me agents that have been contracted and organised in that time. It doesnt sound plausible.

As for blacks being violent by nature:
twid could tell you about that...afterall, they are a poor oppressed minority -- who can blame them for flipping out when one of their community gets killed?

Sorry, where did I say they were violent by nature?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

Q. G. Pennyworth