News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 11: I'm OUTTA here!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 29, 2004, 06:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDSorry to hear about Bowser's parting.

I feel more comfortable about Cheryl knowing that Bowzer is nearby.

are you going to keep in touch at all?

She has my email.  When she gets set up, she says she'll write.

You're gonna need a new lawyer now Rog.  :wink:

Donkeyotay

QuoteShe has my email. When she gets set up, she says she'll write.

Maybe she will post on the forums eh?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Well, Rog, it's good what you did for Cheryl. I am glad that Bowzer is with her. The two seemed to be a team, at least from what you shared. Give us a holler if you end up around the Northern Illinois/Wisconsin region.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

bob-o

wow... so... fast.... everything just collapsed... no more "millions of screaming yahoos..." no more anything... and everything disapeared so quickly for you too.. your house, your job, Cheryl, Bowzer... atleast Cheryl is in caring hands... and paws...(Bowzer)

i say move to Vermont. i may live there when i'm older- or maybe New Mexico, near a friend i know there...

i hope everything comes out well...

good luck, Reverend Roger...

~Bob-o
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

fluffy

You could join the North Dakota Liberation Front. They probably could use help. I know at one point they were demanding that the US lift its naval blockade of North Dakota. That was 30 years ago, though, so maybe it isn't really so urgent.

And look at this way, you haven't lost a dog. Cheryl has gained a permanent reminder of you.

Efrim

See you Soon Roger. Wasteland, Pope and the rest of EGfaBT eagerly await our next contact from you. The terror begins again, lemony fresh new and improved.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Horab Fibslager

you're a better man than i good reverend. cheers, and good luck in teh dakotas or wisconsin. i hear they got themselves some wicked wasteland in the dakotas, and wisconsin has enough tress to match the average canadian city. fine places both.
Hell is other people.

Kaokibilixi

I've found it's generally more tolerable to deal with a handful of rural yahoos than thousands of the urban variety.

'course, I come from the a small lil' town in Ohio, and I'm currently writing from the shithole that is Buffalo, NY.... so maybe I'm biased.

Will be nice to breath fairly decent air and see real woods again.

*shrugs*

Good luck, Reverend.

CannedLizard

I've just read all of the Millions of Screaming Yahoos rants. Roger really does has some interesting experiences, doesn't he? :shock:

You have one of the mose enthralling life experiences I have read about, Roger. Reminds me of Salam Pax from Dear Raed. Except instead of mad Iraqi jihadists, you have rednecks. They're about the same, don't you think?
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Trollax

Quote from: CannedLizardExcept instead of mad Iraqi jihadists, you have rednecks. They're about the same, don't you think?

The only thing that distinguishes two fundamentalists is Dogma

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDThe only thing that distinguishes two fundamentalists is Dogma

*adds to list of favorite quotes*
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

sakredchao

try NM..  i really think you'd like it here in the hills, as long as you don't mind the climate that goes along with 8k feet of elevation.

people more or less leave you alone here.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah