Main Menu

PLEASE TO OCCUPY THIS WITH YOUR MENTAL MIND:

Started by Buddha's Ghost Penis, August 09, 2008, 03:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bruno

I read it 9 times and it still doesn't make sense.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Cain

I'm occupying dis thread like a Russian army in a break-away province of Georgia.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WE ARE TO MINDS AS BLOW IS TO PHALLIC FUSES!

STAND IN AMAZE!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Xooxe

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Friar Puck

Cain

BGP true founder of Occupy confirmed.

It's not that Occupy didn't have demands, its just no-one could understand them,

POFP

So, this is what rectal administration of the red pill is like...
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

tyrannosaurus vex

I am incapable of appreciating the profundity of this thread because I keep looking for the Like button on OP.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.