News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 11, 2015, 03:23:57 PM
Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 02:02:17 PM
Her profile says she's from San Jose...

LIZZAY!

I can't figure out where I picked her up at. A mom group, maybe? Or a Discordian group?

She appears to have other friends in Portland, so I'm guessing acquaintances in common.

I'm trying to remember whether I've ever met her in person, but I'm thinking no.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 02:15:51 PM
Also, I've been forewarned about something horrible going on here by people at reception.

Upon checking my emails I've found...some kind of vomiting bug going around, a scheduled staff meeting, one case of illegal substances in a students room....I mean, nothing terribly shocking.  Though depending on the drugs, that might involve some paperwork, I guess.

:lulz: The fact that you take all that as workaday speaks volumes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

LIZZAY!

I can't figure out where I picked her up at. A mom group, maybe? Or a Discordian group?

Probably at one of those "Adopt a Crazy" benefit events you keep attending. And by attending, I mean living in. Because Portland.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 11, 2015, 03:34:29 PM

LIZZAY!

Probably at one of those "Adopt a Crazy" benefit events you keep attending. And by attending, I mean living in. Because Portland.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 11, 2015, 03:32:07 PM
Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 02:15:51 PM
Also, I've been forewarned about something horrible going on here by people at reception.

Upon checking my emails I've found...some kind of vomiting bug going around, a scheduled staff meeting, one case of illegal substances in a students room....I mean, nothing terribly shocking.  Though depending on the drugs, that might involve some paperwork, I guess.

:lulz: The fact that you take all that as workaday speaks volumes.

At a school it kinda is.

I mean, the staff meeting is going to be horrible, because I can't say anything until my probation is over.  Vomiting...well, like military barracks and slums, diseases spread through here like wildfire.  If someone wanted to do biological weapons testing, I would totally recommend a school.  And drugs...well, it's central London.  It's weed, anyway.  I mean, they haven't said its weed, but I know its weed, because sometimes while doing patrols at night, I can smell a faint whiff of weed around the lower floors of the building.  Obviously, teenagers smoking weed aint great, but it's also not RWHN end of the world-esque.

But it probably does mean more meetings and paperwork.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 11, 2015, 03:30:56 PM
For someone who acts like she knows me and like my responses are all about her, it's amazing that she doesn't have the first clue that I'm a science student or what I think of homeopathy.
  :lol:

You are in Portland.  Your behavior is inappropriate, possibly treasonous.

You will be spoken of - harshly - in the general assembly of Occupy Portland, and all 4 of them shall denounce you, prior to returning to their discussion concerning Israel and the perfidious Jew.
Molon Lube

Cain

Jew science is the only reason why homeopathy doesn't work.  FACT

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 04:07:36 PM

I see you've been to their facebook page.   :lol:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 11, 2015, 04:00:05 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 11, 2015, 03:30:56 PM
For someone who acts like she knows me and like my responses are all about her, it's amazing that she doesn't have the first clue that I'm a science student or what I think of homeopathy.
  :lol:

You are in Portland.  Your behavior is inappropriate, possibly treasonous.

You will be spoken of - harshly - in the general assembly of Occupy Portland, and all 4 of them shall denounce you, prior to returning to their discussion concerning Israel and the perfidious Jew.

:lulz:

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 04:07:36 PM

:lulz:

My classmates tell me it's still going on. STILL. I'm on campus all day until oh-god-I'm-tired-thirty and have no intention of checking Facebook, but feel free to poke at it with sticks.

My favorite part was that I was disrespectful by expressing a negative opinion of naturopathy on my own wall. Because clearly, expressing your own opinions on your own facebook page is utter disrespect for all those who do not share said opinions, and as such, she is totally justified in crazyposting a billion times. I mean, I impugned HOMEOPATHY. Clearly, I am a heretic!

I don't understand why she doesn't seem to comprehend the concept of

Cain

Because someone is wrong on the internet.  It's the great driving force of outrage culture.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 11, 2015, 07:26:26 PM
Because someone is wrong on the internet.  It's the great driving force of outrage culture.

She must have a LOT of free time on  her hands.

I remember when I did, too, but I generally stopped short of shitting all over someone's facebook page. That whole "personal boundaries" thing. :lol:

Eater of Clowns

If I wasn't working for the next six hours I would offer my firm support of dianetics to see how the naturopaths deal with being lumped in with Scientology.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 11, 2015, 07:54:22 PM
If I wasn't working for the next six hours I would offer my firm support of dianetics to see how the naturopaths deal with being lumped in with Scientology.

Hahahahaha! Oh god, that would be hilarious.

Demolition Squid

Hearing about this makes me wish I had a facebook more than anything else ever has.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Junkenstein

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 11, 2015, 07:54:22 PM

Sweet lord. This man is a fucking genius. This is my immediate new reaction to any woo.

"Oh those people don't believe in you magical rock? The bastards. They think I'm mad because XENU".

I shall report results in due course.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.