News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

When Pixie PIllaged My Village - What Kind Of First Date Is This?

Started by Payne, December 30, 2009, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Today A Pixie was taken to the dentists and had an extraction done.

then she did demand Mittens and Nail Polish.

also- pictures from Pix's phone.

the shoes pix did not bring cos they wouldn't fit in her bag.

Snowman Syn welcoming Pix on her way up to Stonehaven

After DENTAL SURGERY she took this picture of a seagull shiteing on Rabbie Burns Heid. We were on our way to buy:

MITTENS! But not just mittens....

INSTANTLY CONVERT TO FUCKMITTENS FOR NO EXTRA COST!

Overall, Pixie handled the whole "TAKE TO DENTIST AND VANDALISE HER MOUTH" as a first date pretty well. The medications and such messed her up for sleep like, especially after I fed her soup and cut-up-sammiches (tiny triangles for side mouth chewage), and I ended up just falling asleep as well. Now we are both b0rked the circadian rhythm. I have not yet been punished for the whole incident. Now we are both awake, and Pixie has been hyper as all hell whenever she's not sleeping. Put the mittens on her and it's amplified all the way up to 11.

(x-posted from poee

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

No, they aren't any more. They aren't even mine any more. There is something about those shades and petty theft/ bartering.  :D

Cainad (dec.)

Mittens! Seagull poomp! Purple shades! Dental surgery!

Brits sure know how to make a romantic outing work.

LMNO

I read something earlier about Payne giving great head, so something was done right.

No pics of that, though.   :cry:

Kai

Quote from: LMNO on December 30, 2009, 04:18:33 PM
I read something earlier about Payne giving great head, so something was done right.

No pics of that, though.   :cry:

:postpics:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Me too!  :)  I'm so happy you guys finally met up

in other news,

christ, are those VHS cassettes on the wall? I knew scots were primitive, but I didn't know they were VHS primitive.

aye fawkin cunts pit me heid mag na lauf an kip tha boo-bah ye piss mach cunts!
                       \
   whatta ya MEAN ye dun haff Braveheart on LASER DISC?
                         \

Payne

Quote from: Cramulus on December 30, 2009, 07:44:26 PM
Me too!  :)  I'm so happy you guys finally met up

in other news,

christ, are those VHS cassettes on the wall? I knew scots were primitive, but I didn't know they were VHS primitive.

aye fawkin cunts pit me heid mag na lauf an kip tha boo-bah ye piss mach cunts!
                        \
    whatta ya MEAN ye dun haff Braveheart on LASER DISC?
                         \

Pix> those are actually dead tree format books, and payne has assured me I will properly be taken oot in some semblance of class or something before I go home, and the extra the backup pretty outfit shall not be wasted.

also I cannot take the cold, I has been tested and proven to be non scottish.

Also it seems I have affected local weather conditions, on my first day up it was nice and warm. (the warmest it had been for about 3 - 4 weeks) and after dental surgery moar snow rain hail and an avalanche on Ben Nevis killed 2 men.

LESSON- DO NEVAR TEK A PIXIE TO THE VETS. Keep happy for sunshine.

Today I am feeling much better and made some funny cakes and Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Brown Rice and beans, and roast vegetables in gravy with salad for Payne and Payne's Mum. I managed to eat all of it (yay!) and payne practically snorted his.

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

Pix:  Why go home?  There's nothing there but English people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Rog has a point, Pix.  Also:  awwwww.  Also: great mittens!

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2009, 10:02:02 PM
Pix:  Why go home?  There's nothing there but English people.
Because when I return to The West, The South Central and East will need a Pix.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Payne

> Pix: I have to go home :cry: i just signed a six month lease on a tiny wee box and have work on Monday.

And as Froggypance rightly points out, I has to go home and represent the Hampshire Discordian Massive, innit bruv.

Payne is coming back down in a month's time tho, for my 30th birthday and Divorce celebration and also maybe South Coast Meatup. that bit depends on other discordian spags.

BAI-  :lulz:

were going out for new years to watch nutters fling fireballs about and then dump em into teh harbour. moar pics then, and payne has just shaped his beard along the guidelines of the Beardalogical Society.

Also due to dental surgery we have not got drunk ONCE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on December 31, 2009, 10:47:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2009, 10:02:02 PM
Pix:  Why go home?  There's nothing there but English people.
Because when I return to The West, The South Central and East will need a Pix.

No they will not.  They eat boiled mush and their beer is nasty warm stuff with bits of pond life in it.

They are heathens, and Pix does not need to return.  Fuck the lease and fuck your job.  They are merely anchors keeping you in the ass boil of Southern England.  There are other jobs, and your landlord can piss up a rope.

If I had my way, the whole South of England, minus Cornwall, would break off and sink into the ocean.  And the Royal Navy would be there to machine gun the survivors as they frantically swim for the ships.

The end.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.