News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Don't be A Part of the Conspiracy and

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, September 28, 2007, 06:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Littlest Ubermensch

listen to my internet radio show! 5-7EST, 10-12GMT, every Thursday on www.stressfactor.co.uk

Breakbeat hardcore, oldschool jungle, oldschool gabber, and whatever else I want, live and mixed. Sets also archived for later download, if you'd like to relive the beauty and awesomeness.

Also: see this thread for whenever I decide to just randomly start DJing. Whenever I so desire and nobody else is spinning, I may just start broadcasting.

Had my test set earlier today, so expect no glitches, errors, or rookie mistakes when my first official show starts tomorrow.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Triple Zero

cool. i will check this out when i have time (which is not now, or this weekend)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.