News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

HIMEOBS ---> Dead.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 07, 2007, 06:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Since our glorious leader is too busy to lead us on jihaads, I motion that we just bury the fucking thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

GIGGLES

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GIGGLES on January 07, 2007, 07:10:15 AM
DUDE, FUCK HIMEOBS!

Yep.  It hasn't done a damned thing in months.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

GIGGLES

The Good Reverend Roger

GIGGLES

YEP.

I'M GONNA GO SEE WHAT I CAN FIT IN MY ASS.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GIGGLES on January 07, 2007, 07:30:31 AM
YEP.

I'M GONNA GO SEE WHAT I CAN FIT IN MY ASS.

:potd:

On the other hand, it's sad to see MGD slide into meaningless dadaism and FC/FFC dumbshittery.

Cain

Word on the street is the HIMEOBS is taking its Christmas holidays in January, but will be back and operational by the end of the month.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 07, 2007, 07:37:41 PM
Word on the street is the HIMEOBS is taking its Christmas holidays in January, but will be back and operational by the end of the month.

HIMEOBS can have fun.

I'm done with it.  And I'm done with MGD.  The world already has a PGB, we don't need another one.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

It does seem that perhaps the abundance of mediocrity is even too much for HIMEOBS.  If they can't save us who can?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 08, 2007, 04:01:25 PM
It does seem that perhaps the abundance of mediocrity is even too much for HIMEOBS.  If they can't save us who can?

Nobody promised that anybody WOULD.