News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

ITT: Famous Last Words

Started by Cramulus, April 04, 2007, 06:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Very well done, chap, if you were killing any mere mortal.  You should have brought the stake.  I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

(or simply begin uttering "Braaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins" followed by chasing the motherfucker until I eat his braaiins.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

theCalmpsychopath

Quote from: rzasthole on April 05, 2007, 06:27:03 AM
you will never be free from my curse ....*starts speaking in tongues*
:lulz:
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Mangrove

"ohh...so that's what that does..."
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

theCalmpsychopath

"hahaha 9mm is for the gays  and pansies"
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Your Audience

Should never have joined that weird Discordian forum.
You turn me on.

saint aini

[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Suu

"The Castle Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh...."

*flogs herself for use of a Holy Grail quote*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Your Audience

That Saint Anny, sure looks like a pretty doll to me . . .
You turn me on.

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 01:21:00 AM
That Saint Anny, sure looks like a pretty doll to me . . .

Alt confirmed...
[Grabs his hand]

Your Audience

How's that a confirmation? maybe I was like . . . reading your mind . . .
You turn me on.

saint aini

Quote from: Your Audience on April 06, 2007, 02:16:11 AM
How's that a confirmation? maybe I was like . . . reading your mind . . .

There's too much freaking noise here for someone who just joined yesterday to get that signal.
[Grabs his hand]

Your Audience

Not if your doll-gimp fetish is transmitting like a blairing car horn.
You turn me on.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I wouldn't say anything, I would just start jacking off.

Cramulus

If I was randomly shot, I would do my best to make an inappropriate noise. OooooooOOOOOOoooohlalalalalalalalalal -- not quite the noise you'd expect from a man who's been fatally wounded.

the guy would probably shoot me again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 12, 2007, 01:19:44 PM
If I was randomly shot, I would do my best to make an inappropriate noise. OooooooOOOOOOoooohlalalalalalalalalal -- not quite the noise you'd expect from a man who's been fatally wounded.

the guy would probably shoot me again.

I know I would.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.