News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2007, 05:56:38 PM
Kiddie pr0n isn't lateral thinking, and it only stimulates my mind to kick perverts until they stop moving.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Kaou Suu on April 15, 2007, 04:01:41 PM
Whats worse imo, is people who actually have said disorders, and fucking brag about them to get attention.

Not worse.
I'm going to live out the rest of my life in and out of mental hospitals. I have no friends, no lovers, no life. I live under constant worry that one day I will kill a loved one in a psychotic fit, and be in prison the rest of my life. All this, just because.
I'm a light and positive case.
Most are worse off.
If "bragging" gets someone some needed attention, so be it. It's all they've got.
Eat it.
This space for rent.

Cramulus

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
Quote from: Kai WrenSo... taking down forums, is that like genocide?  :lol:

ermm....

I was just following orders.

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on February 09, 2006, 07:05:16 PM
Quote[1]No, I don't bother with the "k" on the end. If I honestly have cause to believe you will confuse what I'm talking about with the stuff Penn & Teller do, odds are good I don't even bother talking to you about it.

Idem

Quote?à???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?® ?å?Æ?±?™?¢?ª, ?®???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?® ?ë?è?°. - ?Ø???Æ?±???®???????™?® ?®???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?®, ?§?•???•?¢?ª?• ?®???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?®, ?®???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?® ?§?Æ?±???£.
?à???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?® ?±???®?¨???? ???†?Ø???ø?¶?•???®?•, ?Ø?Æ?™?†?¶???? ???†?±???Æ?ø???®?© ?™?´?†?±?± ?????Æ???®???•?±?™?Æ?£?Æ ?¨?†?±?±?†?¶?†, ?±?????®?Ø???®?ß ?® ?±?Æ?°?±???¢?•?????Æ ?¢?•?????®???? ?±?•?™?±???†?´?º???Æ?£?Æ ?ß???†?™?Æ?¨?±???¢?† - ?±?•?™?±, ?™?†?™?Æ?£?Æ ?Ç?ª ?¢?Æ?ß?¨?Æ?¶???Æ ?•???• ???• ?®?±?Ø?ª???ª?¢?†?´?®.
?à???§?®?¢?®?§???†?´?™?® ?¶?§???? ?Ç?†?±, ?????Æ?°?ª ?§?Æ?±???†?¢?®???º ?Ç?†?¨ ???§?Æ?¢?Æ?´?º?±???¢?®?•! - http://www.individualkiii.msk.ru/

Cramulus

Quote from: agent compassion
Oh, wait, I am a pole-smoking liberal! That means I get all the prizes if I just sit here and wait for the conspiracy to work its magic, right?

8)

Discord

Quote from: Cain on April 15, 2007, 04:29:44 PM
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I would say most Discordians suffer from a rather mild form of anti-social personality disorder, but that is to be expected really.

"anti-social personality disorder" ? What exactly do you mean by that?

I'm just wondering why all discordians talk about stars and politics all day long.
For me, its absolutly uninteresting which fucking britney spears clon pissed in which corner of which fucking building (except if its my house).
So whats the big deal?

Cain

Ignoring social norms, impulse control issues and problems with empathy.

I don't talk about stars at all, I never watch TV or listen to the radio.  I talk about politics because I study it.  Its kind of hard to watch as yet another retard somewhere in the media butchers the public discourse again and again without comment.  Although I am trying to concentrate on philosophy more.

Besides, if you don't like what is being talked about, perhaps you should start some threads on what you like?  Just a suggestion.

Discord

Quote from: Cain on April 16, 2007, 10:52:54 PM
Ignoring social norms, impulse control issues and problems with empathy.

Well thats like the definition (or the requirements?) for discordianism.

Start some threads? hmm not really interested - yet. Dont know why though.
Dont know since when im registered here, but i prefer reading all the nonsense and collecting stuff. This board and most of you guys are like a big fat book, you could call it a bible, though it sounds to much like church. Thsi page should be considered base knowledge for all schools, even TGRR would be satisfied with all the noobs he can shoot than.  :mrgreen:

Cramulus

Quote from: Discord on April 16, 2007, 11:03:04 PM
This board and most of you guys are like a big fat book, you could call it a bible, though it sounds to much like church. Thsi page should be considered base knowledge for all schools, even TGRR would be satisfied with all the noobs he can shoot than.  :mrgreen:

I can see it now,
PD.com Forumology 101
taught by Professor Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

Start some threads? hmm not really interested - yet.

Then...

QUIT YOUR BITCHING!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Discord

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 16, 2007, 11:10:20 PM
Start some threads? hmm not really interested - yet.

Then...

QUIT YOUR BITCHING!

I leave that to you roger, seems more your style ;)
And i stop bitching when i decid to stop bitching. btw i didnt even start bitching yet  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Discord on April 16, 2007, 11:15:23 PM

I leave that to you roger, seems more your style ;)

Quitting bitching is my style?

THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! :rogpipe:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Discord

i meant your pic god damnit.
I'd love to see YOU quit bitching  :lulz:
Thats when i know, the end of the universe is near.