News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Massachusetts SWAT teams claim their privatized, libertarians wail.

Started by Suu, June 27, 2014, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 29, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on June 29, 2014, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 29, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.

:lulz: As if Free Staters can afford property.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."