News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Feature Requests for Universe Version 2.0

Started by Rupert Giles, July 23, 2004, 07:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert Giles

I'd like the bug in the physics engine where I can't fly to be taken out.

Also, I should be able to wave around a 20 pound two handed sword with ease.

Make make work like it does in the movies.

Oh, and if we could get some dragons and other mythical creatures, that'd be nice.

Not enough heros:  Please increase ratio of Heros to Normal Persons.

Could we also get rid of this ritual mating dance called Dating?  I mean, there are so many miserable people out there who would be perfect for each other if we didn't have these social constraints:  but I digress; this is a user-imposed problem.

Why are people not respawning upon character death?

One should be able to drive any vehicle without prior training.

Same goes for weapons.

Next time, no guns.

Could we get the Gods a bit more active in the next release?

Longevity issues have been noted and have raised questions.  Resolution of situation would be greatly appreciated.

More to come.  As always.

Efrim

-I must reqest more random battles. I am having problems raising ability levels before story cut scenes

-Spell variety is lacking....at best....

-Elves and Dwarfs are are only accesible under the influence of stat draining "drugs"; is their no other way?

-Power gaming "political leaders" need to be reigned in. They have outlawed other adventuring parties and will not allow new players to join their ranks

You know what, this whole situation is unaceptable. Fuck this shit, I'm transfering my soul to Everquest. I don't care how much worse off the graphics are.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Efrim-I must reqest more random battles. I am having problems raising ability levels before story cut scenes

-Spell variety is lacking....at best....

-Elves and Dwarfs are are only accesible under the influence of stat draining "drugs"; is their no other way?

-Power gaming "political leaders" need to be reigned in. They have outlawed other adventuring parties and will not allow new players to join their ranks

You know what, this whole situation is unaceptable. Fuck this shit, I'm transfering my soul to Everquest. I don't care how much worse off the graphics are.

Wait till EQ2.