News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Fuck the South!

Started by National Public Radio, November 11, 2004, 12:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chef

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

East Coast Hustle

Yes! Return of CHEF! 2nd best troll ever!

8)

you know what's coming next, right?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chef

Quote from: Turd FergusonYes! Return of CHEF! 2nd best troll ever!

8)

you know what's coming next, right?

BEST TROLL EVER, SON.

YUO = POSTING FROM MOMMY'S BASEMENT.

ME = IPODING FROM THE CLUB.

CHEF D,
HAS TO STAY BUSY WHILE TALUFA PICKS OUT THE BEST HOTTIEZ.

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

bucket of truth

Quoteyou know what's coming next, right?

Yah, your momma! ;)
if you can read this, you're too damn close! - joseph of aramathea

bucket of truth

Quote1f j00 t@lk3d w1th n0rm@l l3tt3$, maybe someone would care what you had to say.

|\|o|2|\/|al is |=o|2 \X/ee|\|e|2s.
if you can read this, you're too damn close! - joseph of aramathea

National Public Radio

::soft jazz plays in background::

The views and opinions expressed by commentators do not reflect those of NPR, its member stations, its underwriters, or most of America.  Any allusion, badinage, banter, blah-blah, blather, blether, bombast, bull, bunk, buzz, cant, causerie, chaff, chat, chatter, chaw, chin, chitchat, conversation, cry, fluff, fudge, gab, gabfest, garbage, gas, grapevine, hearsay, hint, hot air, idle talk, innuendo, insinuation, jaw, jazz, jive, lip, mush, noise, nonsense, on dit, palaver, persiflage, prose, racket, raillery, rap, report, rot, rubbish, rumble, rumor, scuttlebutt, small talk, tete-a-tete, tittle-tattle, trash, twaddle, yakety-yak, or yarn is the express sole opinion of those who made them.

Any accusation, animadversion, arraignment, attack, attribution, castigation, censure, charge, chiding, criticism, denunciation, depreciation, diatribe, disapprobation, disapproval, disfavor, disparagement, expostulation, exprobation, impeachment, implication, imputation, incrimination, inculpation, indictment, invective, objurgation, obloquy, opposition, rebuke, recrimination, remonstrance, reprehension, reprimand, reproach, reprobation, reproof, repudiation, slur or complaint about the content on NPR can be filled out in triplicate and stuffed firmly between the cheeks of your buttocks and held there until a reply is received.

It's pledge time again at NPR, and we'd like to thank all the listeners who decided not to eat and give thier money to us, instead.  We'd like to take this opportunity to re-affirm that NPR is not biased in any way, even if 99% of us who work here think Rupert Murdoch is the devil.  Our sincere and deep loathing of conservatives in no way taints our accurate, detailed, and extremely boring news coverage.  So make a donation today!  WIth a pledge of $1000, you can get a gnawed pencil that Carl Castle used to clean his dentures!  Call today!

::soft jazz fades out::
NPR is made possible from generous donations from moveon.org and Michael Moore.  But we are non-partisan.  Honest.

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: bucket of truth
Quote1f j00 t@lk3d w1th n0rm@l l3tt3$, maybe someone would care what you had to say.

|\|o|2|\/|al is |=o|2 \X/ee|\|e|2s. (Normal is for weenies, in case you didn't get that)

And those who want to be understood.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Slarti

EXACTLY! t@Lk1ng l1k3 t|-|1$ (talking like this) does not make you cool

Horab Fibslager

if you're nto sure what 1337's for it's better not to use it.

or mayeb that's wrong, adn it's the oppostie.

eitherway, i need a beer. excuse me.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jebediah McCoygawddamn, son! what the hell are you talkin about? what kind of wacked out langage is taht your speakin? and what in tarnation is all this badmothin the south? what in the sam hell do you all have aginst the south? you damn trator yankees. you keep talkin like that. your all gone get trown in jale and were gone come take your hoses and your land and you damn trators will get raped in jale wile we eat your cavear and stake.

I see Bob Boudelange has seen fit to join us. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The trolls here have really bad taste.

Bob the Mediocre

So that's you. I don't mind the country music you play, but would you please stop leaving "animal husbandry" magazines around the house?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

East Coast Hustle

:lol:

and you know he's not reading it for the articles...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*stabs the next yankee poster*
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC*stabs the next yankee poster*
Hey zeus crisco.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.