News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

The Enlightenment

Started by Merciless Heathen, March 13, 2005, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodinteresting words are interesting words whether or not the formalities of grammar and composition are observed. To bow out because said words do not appear as they would in a novel or textbook is both lazy and aneristic.

BS,
thought those were interesting words

8)

If you can't effectively communicate your ideas, then of what use is the post?

LMNO

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodinteresting words are interesting words whether or not the formalities of grammar and composition are observed. To bow out because said words do not appear as they would in a novel or textbook is both lazy and aneristic.

BS,
thought those were interesting words

8)

If you can't effectively communicate your ideas, then of what use is the post?

Cf: the "tossing off" post.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That is a blasphemous question.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Merciless Heathen

QuoteIf you can't effectively communicate your ideas, then of what use is the post?

Hey, FUCK YOU

Was that communicated effectively enough?

actually, if you didn't read it, you're probably better off. But thanks for the kind words, Hugh and Turd, glad you enjoyed it, next time I type up somethin like this I'll be sure and post it, possibly with more paragraphs and indentions for the poor bastards who apparently can't stand to see their precious literary order usurped. But if I do that, I'm gonna have to put all the paragraphs out of sequence to compensate.
Ja jsem Keltsy Pohon Valečník!!! AGBAR!!!!!!!!

LMNO

Very succinct.  

Well done.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Merciless Heathen
QuoteIf you can't effectively communicate your ideas, then of what use is the post?

Hey, FUCK YOU

Was that communicated effectively enough?

Much better.  Thank you for the consideration.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Just a random blank line would be an improvement.  I am no grammar nazi, it just makes it easier to keep the place and keeps my eyes from doing this

East Coast Hustle

I had zero problem reading and comprehending...and if it's easily comprehended by someone in my condition, then the rest of you have no excuse.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyJust a random blank line would be an improvement.  I am no grammar nazi, it just makes it easier to keep the place and keeps my eyes from doing this

I agree it would be nicer, but not exactly necessary.

fluffy

actually
his spacing
was absolutely appropriate
to his subject

lovely story
reminded me of the times i...
oh
sorry
that would be a past life

ignore previous paragraph

Anonymous

Today I was walking down the street, and I smacked the hell outta some random kid with a giant loaf of bread that I just happened to be carrying around *just in case*

Saturday night, the night after the mushroom trip, I was sittin back at the pub, smokin hashish with my friend who goes to law school in Olomouc. Afterwards i went to harrass a young girl who I had met on another occasion several nights before. The girl was cute, but had an annoyingly shrill voice and was completely tasteless in everything, and I did my damndest to make sure i told her how devoid of refinement she was.  Music, art, literature, the girl knew nothing decent. But this particular night she just happened to be seated at the same table as Katka, who wasn't tasteless or boring or uninteresting, and who did know her hole from an ass in the ground when it came to music and the like. Also, Katka was better looking, but truth be told, I go for smarter chicks. Also, Katka spoke English, which is always a plus in this godforsaken country.

(obligatory white space)

So then the first girl, can't remember her name anymore, got pissed off and left, and a few moments later I was walking to the castle in the square with Katka. So we got to the castle, and she starts flipping the fuck out cuz she can't find her keys. I was just like "hey baby, relax, the keys will be around here somewhere" but she was on the verge of tears, and was calling everyone she knew on her cell phone to see if anyone had any idea where her goddamn keys were at. So then she gets a hold of a friend who's supposedly got a spare and then we head off from the castle in that direction. She looked in her pocket for a cigarette, and found her fuckin keys. By then she was feeling significantly better, and we went back to the castle walls, where no one would disturb us. There the bitch just went crazy, and started clawin at my neck and bitin at my ears and rakin her fingernails down my spinal cord and all kinds of other shit. Twice she nearly succeeded in swallowing my tongue. So then I did what any other respectable man-whore would do. I fucked the bejesus out of her. right there, at midnight, next to a castle wall, in the snow.

The next day I took the path along the castle wall to get to sword-training with Agbar, which is held on the castle grounds. I stopped at the place where I knew it had happened, saw the two after-sex cigarette butts laying in the retreating snow, scratched my head and continued on. Katka didnt seem to eager to wanna leave a cell phone number or anything else behind, and wasn't interested in meeting up any other time either. She will probably never know how glad I was that she didn't, although I'm willing to bet she didn't want to see any more of me either. One night stands are like that.

LMNO

::appreciates the paragraphs, doesn't understand why you didn't want to see Katka again, after your description of her body, mind, and sexual appetites::

East Coast Hustle

I understand perfectly...sometimes a one-night stand is just that and trying to force the issue would cheapen the memory...or, sometimes you do something so retarded and embarrassing in the throes of drunken passion that you're left hoping the other person forgets you even exist at all...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anonymous

I don't care if I see Katka again because I am a cold hearted, manipulative, chauvanist, skirt -chasing bastard. Also, my "official" girlfriend is way hotter and has way bigger boobies.

Mangrove

Quote from: AnonymousI don't care if I see Katka again because I am a cold hearted, manipulative, chauvanist, skirt -chasing bastard. Also, my "official" girlfriend is way hotter and has way bigger boobies.

darwinist dating at it's finest  :D
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.