News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

RIP Esoterica Ltd.

Started by Salty, January 26, 2012, 05:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Boy, we had some good times, huh?

Yeah. I remember that day. With a head full of equal parts rage and sudden and forceful sobriety I brought this very very humble forum to life. Sure, 85% of it was to fuck with Wyldkat and BH. But that remaining 15% came from the honest desire to talk about pagan shit, and make a place where people could talk about pagan shit without the usual bullshit.

I think it could have had something but it needed some focused attention and time and commitment and Jeaysus H Christ do I not have a whole lot of that.

If anyone would like to ravage the bloated and water-logged corpse of that forum I suggest doing to before I wait like a week to whenever to take care of that. I need the space for business.

Ashes dust blah blah blah.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Link?  I forgot all about that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Salty

I also just want to say that while 85% was an effort to fuck with Wyldkat and BH, it was 169% successful in doing so.

I mean, you can't put a price on that. Other than server fees, etc.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 26, 2012, 05:55:04 AM
I also just want to say that while 85% was an effort to fuck with Wyldkat and BH, it was 169% successful in doing so.

How's that?  Is that what made them finally freak out and make a sooper-secrut forum?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

I think it may have contributed. But it definitely helped kill TSC. There were a lot of things happening there though.

Babs sure was lurking a lot when it opened up and I didn't see WK posting a lot. That was good enough for me.

BadBeast

I went in to try and goad some life into it a couple of days ago. Dead as a Dando.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Sita

Sorry I haven't been posting any readings. The cards have flat out told me that I had to take a break from it, though I could give it a try again.

I'm in a strange space, spirituality wise, and not quite sure what I believe and don't believe anymore. Might post something on that if I can make it sound not stupid.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Nephew Twiddleton

It ate my log in. I signed up and I couldn't sign back in. Then grandma died.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Sita on January 26, 2012, 03:05:08 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting any readings. The cards have flat out told me that I had to take a break from it, though I could give it a try again.

I'm in a strange space, spirituality wise, and not quite sure what I believe and don't believe anymore. Might post something on that if I can make it sound not stupid.

That's a very honest place to be...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson