News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Cram, if you were the DM of this, I promise I would play it

Started by Cain, March 21, 2009, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Bump.

Also, I think a Dragonball Z campaign is needed.

Freeky

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on August 18, 2011, 11:23:23 PM
Naruto DnD?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/ninja

Fucking doable.

The ninja class is okay, but I am SERIOUSLY wanting to sink my teeth into the Gunslinger.  There's even a feat track you can take to DUAL WIELD A SWORD AND A PISTOL.  OMFGSPLODE. 

:fap:

Luna

I probably have a copy of Oriental Adventures around here, somewhere...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nadezhda

Richter

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 19, 2011, 02:11:51 AM
Naruto DnD?

Fucking doable.

The ninja class is okay, but I am SERIOUSLY wanting to sink my teeth into the Gunslinger.  There's even a feat track you can take to DUAL WIELD A SWORD AND A PISTOL.  OMFGSPLODE. 

So the game would basically be like any scene from "Versus"?  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 19, 2011, 02:11:51 AM
Naruto DnD?

Fucking doable.

Me too. I want to build a gunslinger/wizard multiclass and craft bullets with the flaming burst property just because. If the rules allow it, that is. I haven't really looked into it yet.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.