News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

What do you REALLY believe?

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2008, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following best describes what you Actually Believe about the Deity?

I worship some variation of the Christian / Jewish / Muslim God
Buddhist / Taoist / Eastern somethingorother
Agnostic -  I couldn't possibly know
Atheist - I believe in no gods
I believe in Eris as an entity but do not follow other Gods
I believe Eris is one of many Gods
I prefer not to define myself
I don't give a fuck about all that stuff
Something else not on this list

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 06, 2011, 05:21:37 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 06, 2011, 05:20:13 AM
Goddammit. What the hell happened here?  :argh!:

What is Discordia?

A blatant failure as a social model.

We can't cooperate on anything, and each iteration gets worse, until you eventually have people plotting against each other, either online or IRL.  No shit.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard

We can't cooperate on anything, and each iteration gets worse, until you eventually have people plotting against each other, either online or IRL.  No shit.
Plotting? All I saw Rat being a dick and Cram claiming that negativity here had driven people away.
Insanity we trust.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 06, 2011, 05:30:22 AM

Plotting? All I saw Rat being a dick and Cram claiming that negativity here had driven people away.

Which is essentially the majority of Rat's posting that I have seen, and about half of what Cram posts here.

Cue further shitstorming.

Jasper

PD: Leave no shoulder chip unturned. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2011, 05:24:52 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 06, 2011, 05:21:37 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 06, 2011, 05:20:13 AM
Goddammit. What the hell happened here?  :argh!:

What is Discordia?

I'm lost  again...  Hell I need to change my name.... Lost and confused in the fucking midwest... HELP!!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 06, 2011, 05:33:01 AM

Which is essentially the majority of Rat's posting that I have seen, and about half of what Cram posts here.

:| You think that's funny, I think it's unnecessary fuel on the fire, as well as insulting to my friends. And kind of ironic, seeing that, as I pause to think about what you come to post here, only thing that comes to mind is acronym-riddled whining. Which is okay, I don't understand it, but it probably sucks a lot and you can complain about it all you like.

It just doesn't really make you someone that ought to be judging people's posting quality in terms of whining and being-a-dick.

Also, this has nothing to do with you.

So what's with the "cue further shitstorming"?

Do you enjoy fueling the fire? Getting friends to turn on eachother? Tearing this community apart? Poking and stirring shit in arguments that don't concern you? Just tell me if that's what you come to do here, maybe I'll understand you better.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

:lol: @ "tearing this community apart"
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

LEAVE CRAM AND RAT ALONE!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!
\

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Jasper

Bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.  "Cue further shitstorming" indeed.  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

In the interest of NOT creating further unnecessary shitstorming (because not ALL shitstorms are unnecessary), I want to make it clear to Trip that the Chris Crocker post was just good-natured ball-busting.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 06, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
:lol: @ "tearing this community apart"

Eh yeah. That was indeed a bit overly dramatic.

The point I was trying to make is that I was mostly really wondering why he said what he said.

And then I felt I wasn't getting that point across very well, so I slapped some more options to the end of it, and now, looking back at what I wrote that kind of made it worse.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I just lost quite a bit of respect for you.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Don Coyote

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 06, 2011, 07:59:42 PM

:| You think that's funny, I think it's unnecessary fuel on the fire, as well as insulting to my friends. And kind of ironic, seeing that, as I pause to think about what you come to post here, only thing that comes to mind is acronym-riddled whining. Which is okay, I don't understand it, but it probably sucks a lot and you can complain about it all you like.

It just doesn't really make you someone that ought to be judging people's posting quality in terms of whining and being-a-dick.

Also, this has nothing to do with you.

So what's with the "cue further shitstorming"?

Do you enjoy fueling the fire? Getting friends to turn on eachother? Tearing this community apart? Poking and stirring shit in arguments that don't concern you? Just tell me if that's what you come to do here, maybe I'll understand you better.

Oh I am ever so fucking sorry that I dared to say that Rat is an ass, and approximately half of the stuff that Cram posts is him complaining about Roger driving people away.
Cuz, Rat is an asshole that gets his retard on when ever someone points out the stupidity of magic, and Cram gets into huge bitch fits and blames Roger for driving people away.

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on March 07, 2011, 12:54:24 AM

I just lost quite a bit of respect for you.

I'm fine with that.