News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 6

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 13, 2004, 07:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efrim

What an interesting place we both inhabit (well, when I'm not buming around Europe). Mindnumbing, to be certain, but the abscence of logical thought does provide the opporutunity for bizarre and interesting storys to unfold. Poor girl, I feel quite bad for her. Despite the fact that she has "no brains" I'm sure you'll have her reading Cicero and Robert Anton Wilson within days if she's stuck in your guest room. I don't believe I'll be able to post for the next few days, I'm in the Cinque Terre in Italy. Very few computers out here.  However I should be back sometime soon with my own series of rants titled something along the lines of "Tips for the Traveling Discordian". Take care of yourself and that little girl who has fallen into your care and try not to mess up your job....office dramatics get very very messy to a point much worse then a guest in your house. ByeBye for now.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

DJRubberducky

Oh goodness, I'm reminded of a comic strip plot.

I do hope things turn out well for you.  I also hope Cheryl will terminate the pregnancy, since there's no chance in hell of getting any support from the sperm donor and I think I wouldn't want her to get whatever he considers "support" anyway.  But mostly I hope things turn out well for you.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimI'm sure you'll have her reading Cicero and Robert Anton Wilson within days if she's stuck in your guest room.

Beat you to it.  Details in part 7.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DJRubberduckyOh goodness, I'm reminded of a comic strip plot.

I do hope things turn out well for you.  I also hope Cheryl will terminate the pregnancy, since there's no chance in hell of getting any support from the sperm donor and I think I wouldn't want her to get whatever he considers "support" anyway.  But mostly I hope things turn out well for you.

I don't think Cheryl has thought that far ahead yet.  Give her time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.