News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Dispatch from the European Front vol. 1

Started by Efrim, May 17, 2004, 12:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: EfrimGeneva is the future, I´m glad my travels brought me here. It was the least enjoyable destination on my trip thus far, but perhaps the most neccesary. The people here are the living dead, their existence is dependent solely on stock market futures and currency exchange rates. it could easily be anywhere. This is the enemy of my growing European horde. It is the enemy of all of us. Before this stop my horde existed for reasons so vague that indulgence and madness had become our end in addition to being our means. Now we have a purpose and a goal. Geneva is the future if we don´t wise up. Fully automated human beings going through life with all the zest and enthusiasm of a conveyer belt. The European horde exists to save some of these human machines and to shut the ones that can´t be saved down (of coarse, they also exist to cover my ass, but they don´t know that...).

If you ever get tired and wanna leave it alone, I'll have a place on Fiji (when I can take over an island). I actually would love to leave the entire civilised world behind and live tax-free in a small island nation, doing rune readings over the phone for people who can afford to waste their money on confidence boosters and impromptu therapy. And when it's a slow week, it doesn't matter, I can clean the pool at the local resort for my bread and butter.

Trollax

Quote from: Efrimyeah, the French...I kinda got the impression that French people with dirty money were really running the show, as opposed to Swiss. Not that I have a grudge against the French or anything, but that was how it appeared.

Actually, many of the old banking families are actually Jewish. They're mean old buggers too. The ironic thing is, that the real offenders according to the Nazi's own criticism of the Jews were allowed to leave the damn country in return for giving up their holdings. Of course, you can't say any of this without being called anti-semitic. I have nothing personal against the Jewish community, but damn can those higher-ups ever hide behind the holocaust and the "race" card whenever anyone wants to criticise their actions. I don't care who you are or what you believe in, but birthright is not a license to act like an asshole.

Same goes for Mugabe. The country gets its first black leader since it was conquered and called a territory and he goes and does the right thing by his "people" and starts attacking anyone without a certain melanin content in their skin. Way to boost confidence in your "people" and break down the barriers you assclown!

Race is all but irrelevant. It's a physical characteristic, non-indicative of any major physiological factors affecting intelligence. You think the Sweedes are good web designers because they have blonde hair and blue eyes? Sure! all the evolutionary traits related to sterotype conformity are right there.  :roll:  How our genes knew that we'd need PC programming skills 10,000 years ago, is beyond me.  :lol:

The distressing thing is that there are people who misuse the concept of racism on both sides.

Efrim

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDIf you ever get tired and wanna leave it alone, I'll have a place on Fiji (when I can take over an island). I actually would love to leave the entire civilised world behind and live tax-free in a small island nation, doing rune readings over the phone for people who can afford to waste their money on confidence boosters and impromptu therapy. And when it's a slow week, it doesn't matter, I can clean the pool at the local resort for my bread and butter.

Sounds pretty solid. I can write horoscopes and do card readings for the naive. Of coarse, I still have a horde at my disposal so I have to raise some fine choas and make them all take the fall for it Before then. Also, before we cut off from society we have to learn how to brew our own absinthe. That much is essential.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Malaul

ABSINTHE!!! WHERE!!!

IM IN IF YOU JUST GIMME ABSINTHE!!!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Anonymous

Quote from: MalaulABSINTHE!!! WHERE!!!

Welly Welly Well Malaul...I've just arrived in Prague and the Absinthe here is of the highest quality. All you've gotta do is join the horde, at very least in a spirtual sense. Remember, you too can be a part of the Tzaddikim horde  :mrgreen:!

Efrim

yeah...that one was me. Remember, A possibly free bottle of Absinthe to anyone who joins up with the Tzaddikim now! How can you afford not to?
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Malaul

Quote from: Anonymous

Welly Welly Well Malaul...I've just arrived in Prague and the Absinthe here is of the highest quality. All you've gotta do is join the horde, at very least in a spirtual sense. Remember, you too can be a part of the Tzaddikim horde  :mrgreen:!
so uh yeah man
tell tell tell me
::twitch::
how do I get to be uh    be on the horde?

Cause yeah man

I need NEED soem absinthe

Im crashin hard...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Anonymous

so uh yeah man
tell tell tell me

Cause yeah man

Im crashin hard...

Being a hasidic ninja always helps.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Efrim

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCHooraaah for Hasid-ninjim!

Quite. Whatever their Swiss bank accounts may be (see trollax above), The coming revolution is impossible without their awesome talents. Joel can kill 5 men without losing his yarmulke. I call the horde the Tzaddikim mainly out of fear and respect for him.

L,
Efrim

Efrim

Quote from: Malaulso uh yeah man
tell tell tell me

Cause yeah man

Im crashin hard...

Thats easy Malaul. Just pledge your unending loyality to the Tzaddikim Horde here on the board. After that your bottle will be in the mail along with the rest of your welcoming basket. Take Care!

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: Malaulso uh yeah man
tell tell tell me

Cause yeah man

Im crashin hard...

Thats easy Malaul. Just pledge your unending loyality to the Tzaddikim Horde here on the board. After that your bottle will be in the mail along with the rest of your welcoming basket. Take Care!

HEY!  When and if you pass through England again, get an explaination for THIS:

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics10/!war/bonana-fannaTN/_urbancombat.html

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Efrim

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I think you explained this yourself once. I believe you said something like "the british have forgotten more about urban combat than the rest of the world will ever know"

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I think you explained this yourself once. I believe you said something like "the british have forgotten more about urban combat than the rest of the world will ever know"

No, I said "they've forgotten more about dirty tricks..."

I believe I may once have also said, "Do NEVER test the Royal Marines.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics10/MISC-tn/_gettinshot.html