News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Anti Music/Structureless Sound/Total Noise Bliss

Started by Frenzied Destruction, June 26, 2007, 03:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Frenzied Destruction on June 26, 2007, 08:14:18 PM
You should! also, if you want to see some crazy live noise shows, you should search on youtube for haters+noise..Theyve done things like lighten stages on fire,contact micing a table while they sanded it, and ripping apart hundreds of books and throwing the pages everywhere.Its pretty awesome stuff.
Oh, and triple zero---Yeah, merzbow would be the closest of those,Although I did a 16 minute wall noise recently(No changes, what you hear when the song begins is what it sounds like when it ends.Had a good title,though: "lets make out and vomit in each others eyes")

I'ma gonna check that out.  The closest thing I came to that was with my improv band.  One performance we sacrificed an old beat-up cello.  (in other words we smached it to bits) and on another it consisted of vacuum cleaners, telephones and rubber chickens.  Ah, good times. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I really should find recordings of my old band The Zyphoid Process.  A metallic feedback generator, two walki-talkies (more feedback), and a detuned guitar with a bigmuff pedal.

Frenzied Destruction

(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

LMNO

I'll see if I can find the tapes.

We only recorded one track to digital.

AFK

I only have one of our recordings on tape.  I've been meaning to digitalize it.  Not quite as zany as some of our other performances though it does feature a "conversation" between a slide whistle (me) and a cello (a friend of mine).  I'll see if I can mp3 it sometime in the next few days. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

for the funny long titles, i suggest taking a look at Stunt Rock:

http://www.discogs.com/release/68318

which is also quite noisy, but more in a DHR kind of way, with distorted breakbeats (lol breakbeats) and zillions of angsty emo out-of-context movie samples.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Frenzied Destruction

For hilarious song titles, anal cunt is pretty up there.Musically their earlier noisecore title-less stuff is 12312331% better then the stuff with the song titles.Yeah.
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

LMNO

I know those guys.  The drummer is really nice.

Doktor Loki

Impaled Northern Moonforest ftw.

Also, this stuff isn't technically noise, but it seems as such to the unenlightened listener:

Fuck... I'm Dead.
The Berzerker.
We Came With Broken Teeth.
Agorophobic Nosebleed.
Genghis Tron.
Circle of Dead Children.
Torsofuck.

~Shamlessly plugs Grind at every opportunity.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Frenzied Destruction

Most of the bands you listed  are alright,except for wecamewithbrokenteeth,who play horrible scene grind.

Check Out Arsedestroyer,Fear Of God, and Naked City if you like grind.
7 minutes of nausea and deche-charge are amazing,too.
(also, the ''noisegrind demo'' on my site is, not surprisingly, noisegrind.check it out.or not.)

Doktor Loki

WCWBT are sorta scene, but I like cyber-grind, what can I say.
Plus, their name is so cool I'm willing to forgive slight transgressions.
I'm familiar with a few of those bands, actually.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: Frenzied Destruction on June 26, 2007, 06:41:04 PMI dont understand how harsh noise can ''piss someone off''

It hurts. With a fair bit of noise, it's possible to appreciate it because it doesn't feel like an ear hemorage (pardon my spelling"), but with harsh noise, all I can tell is that my ears hurt.

But of course, that's just my opinion.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

The Littlest Ubermensch

Speedcore > Grindcore

Gabber kicks always make grind guitars better, IMO.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Frenzied Destruction

most of the speedcore ive heard has been alright--Like passenger of shit.I still like grind more,though.(In particular Noisecore/noisegrind)

Doktor Loki

Goregrind is where it's at.

Lord Gore is the single best band in existence, in fact.

- William Shakespeare