News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Duty calls.

Started by LMNO, July 26, 2014, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Well y'all, there have been some more reports of prairie sharks out west again, so I'll be heading out to Montana for a week to see what I can do about that. Posting will be sporadic, as those bastards tend o be like writhing Farrady cages.

Eater of Clowns

we simply cannot allow the prairie sharks to prowl unchecked. You are doing god's work. Which god, well, let's leave that open.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Have fun punching sharks and riding bears!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Good luck and God speed.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 26, 2014, 12:35:49 PM
Well y'all, there have been some more reports of prairie sharks out west again, so I'll be heading out to Montana for a week to see what I can do about that. Posting will be sporadic, as those bastards tend o be like writhing Farrady cages.

Enjoy.

Remember, no saving the British children.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hirley0

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 27, 2014, 07:07:22 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 26, 2014, 12:35:49 PM

Enjoy.

Remember, no saving the British children.

Or killing anymore sensi's in duels.

hirley0

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 28, 2014, 02:57:13 AM
Quote from: hirley0 on July 27, 2014, 06:08:20 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 26, 2014, 06:58:43 PM
Have fun punching sharks and riding bears!

?/?

YOU LIVE!

REALLY?
I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR?
removal of A scab to let blood out
LETS?  the agent out also | carried in the Flow
So? Now do you see?
OR must i V A again
Truly i dislike the BUS ride up pill hill
ALL those sick people ? &ME | no way Jose'
And after getting off the thing it only gets worse
& I won't even mention the trip down | { never mind what is nexT

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Glad to see you on the board, N0p!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

All Grit is true in a sense, false in a sense, meaningless....

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 04, 2014, 01:22:36 PM
My work here is done.

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel