News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

DISCORDIANISM: NO SUCH THING

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 01, 2008, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you guys just made me World Emperor, all of this would be moot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

bds

Quote from: Nigel on January 02, 2009, 08:09:35 AM

What a lovely idea.
Let's do it. :)

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on January 02, 2009, 08:09:35 AM

You do realize that this means that PD.com becomes your cabal of advisers. This only makes it more wonderful, of course.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Seth_The_Fallen

I understand where you are getting at (the first comment.) I don't really think of Dicordianism as a religion, more of a way to think about what is going on around your simple little minds. To be quite honest I think that what is going on right now a bunch of bullsh!t. I don't mind everyone complaining about how you don't say something right, or it is a cult you don't want to join that. I think for myself and I will argue my share then leave with my head still on my shoulders.

I don't care if I got off topic I know what I typed. Thank you. Go slip on a banana peel and fall on some nails...DULL RUSTY NAILS!

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Seth_The_Fallen

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Seth_The_Fallen

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Seth_the_fallen
I don't really think of Dicordianism as a religion, more of a way to think about what is going on around your simple little minds.

gee, that kinda shit doesn't look familiar at all.
if you wanna think for yourself you can start by not trying to sound like someone else.

that's all i've got to say to you.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit