News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 08, 2010, 10:05:28 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 05, 2010, 04:38:54 AM
Tonight's meal provided by Panda Express, since the kitchen is still closed.  It was bland.   :|

Finally remembered I had leftovers of that.  Should I be worried that I kept thinking it was pork, even though it's chicken?

Ha! You know it's probably neither of those.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah, it was strangely mushy.  I don't think meat is supposed to disintegrate like that.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on June 08, 2010, 06:03:52 PM
ahh...so "steamer" is the name of the dish itself in this instance? It sounds delicious whatever you call it. In New England, "steamer" refers to a specific type of clam, or to the thing you leave in the sink in the upstairs bathroom during the party at some guy's house who you don't really like that much.

I don't really care much for steamers (the clam), so I think I'll adopt your version for the sake of confusing people.

Any addition to the chaos is a good thing  :wink:

LMNO

Quote from: Hawk on June 08, 2010, 10:07:22 PM
Tonight's meal provided by Panda Express, since the kitchen is still closed.  It was bland.   :|

Finally remembered I had leftovers of that.  Should I be worried that I kept thinking it was pork, even though it's chicken?

NO, AND IGNORE THE EXPIRATION DATE.

And add more hot sauce.  FOR SCIENCE.

Richter

Quote from: LMNO on June 09, 2010, 01:29:17 PM
Quote from: Hawk on June 08, 2010, 10:07:22 PM

NO, AND IGNORE THE EXPIRATION DATE.

And add more hot sauce.  FOR SCIENCE.

Richter: Is this pork bad? ::munch munch::

Cpt. S (Richter's Dad):  :munch munch:  - I think so.  We ought to throw the rest out.

Richter: (still eating the pork)  We should have more of the red wine too.  Kill it good before it can make us sick.

Cpt. S (Finishes his) - Good idea.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

Dysfunctional Cunt

Del Taco - Steak tacos del carbon....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If the chickens don't completely destroy my spinach, I'm making lemon curry lentils with spinach, and then also something as-yet-undetermined with salmon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ohhh or I might do roasted cauliflower and zucchini tossed in ziti with baked salmon and a lemon-garlic butter sauce.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Bacon ranch turkey breast tenderloin, broccoli au gratin rice.

Juana

Thai food of some kind.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BADGE OF HONOR

Cheesecake, apparently.  Even though I'm supposed to cook it for 10 minutes at 550 (its max range) but my thermometer proves that my oven is always 50 degrees below what it says it is...I guess we'll see how it goes.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

OH BALLS it was still hot enough to singe the top :(

BADGE OF HONOR

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I should have stayed in front of the oven and MADE SURE that when I turned it down to 200 it actually went to 200.  Just checked and the thermometer was at 350, and the top of the cake was very very brown.  I HATE MY STOVE.  FUCK ELECTRIC.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Tonight we're going out for fondue.
This should be interesting.