News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The Tale of Chaminade

Started by Kansai, December 03, 2010, 04:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 24, 2010, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: Mind King on December 24, 2010, 09:33:06 PM
I don't think Phox is a cunt.  I'm just over-defensive on criticism.  So, Phox, I noticed you're a Dr. Horrible fan by your signature.  Would you believe I had to watch it in my English Composition class?  Good times.

Phox is a cunt. You're lucky she was the one here, though. Roger and ECH are horrible cunts. And, everyone should be made to watch Dr. Horrible. It reveals the Horrible TruthTM.

You mean "This isn't the Hammer. The Hammer is my penis"????

Phox

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 21, 2011, 11:19:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 24, 2010, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: Mind King on December 24, 2010, 09:33:06 PM
I don't think Phox is a cunt.  I'm just over-defensive on criticism.  So, Phox, I noticed you're a Dr. Horrible fan by your signature.  Would you believe I had to watch it in my English Composition class?  Good times.

Phox is a cunt. You're lucky she was the one here, though. Roger and ECH are horrible cunts. And, everyone should be made to watch Dr. Horrible. It reveals the Horrible TruthTM.

You mean "This isn't the Hammer. The Hammer is my penis"????

I was gonna say that "The Good GuysTM" are narcissistic dickbags, but... you have a point. That IS a more Horrible truth

hooplala

How did I miss this schmuck?!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote