News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirtytime on March 28, 2009, 10:53:33 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 28, 2009, 09:31:19 PM
Quote from: Dirtytime on March 28, 2009, 07:00:27 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 28, 2009, 03:42:15 PM
I have to say, I regret not saying anything earlier about the attacks on Hoopla, because I really don't think he deserved that.

But, you know, as "the main offender" on the board, I suppose I can expect to get flamed for saying so.

that cross must be getting heavy by now.

I'm not sorry that your idea of funny and my idea of funny don't mesh. Also, you are a bigger asshole than I am, which makes your bitching pure lulziness.

thing is, I'm only an asshole to the people that I've voluntarily chosen to associate myself with (i.e. you pack of stinking heathens) when properly provoked by those same people.

The only excuse you need to be an asshole to the people here is someone you want to fuck IRL not returning your call, or some such inane nonsense.

however, now that I think about it, I guess that IS pretty fucking funny.

Other than being generally cranky and abrasive, who have I specifically been a dick to besides DK, Purple Eris and Net? And if you thought I was being a dick, why didn't you say so at the time instead of saving it up for vague passive-aggressive bullshit?

Thanks for reducing my divorce-in-progress to "someone you want to fuck IRL not returning your call".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

1. Me, for starters. I'm not much interested in spending my time thread-diving for other examples since I'm not all that interested in a dick-waving contest with you. It would be sort of like Michael Jordan challenging Urkel to a one-on-one game of hoops. As for why it took me so long to say anything, that's because for quite some time I genuinely liked you.

2. Given your endless prattling about your attempts at dating and/or who you fucked/are fucking/want to fuck/shouldn't probably fuck, it's hard to believe that your divorce-in-progress is causing you such great distress. I realize that I'm being insensitive, but that's only because I don't really care. This isn't fucking LiveJournal, capisce?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

East Coast Hustle

yeah, well, I WANT to hit the ban button when you post such incredibly stupid and banal shit, but we don't always get what we want.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

bds

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: wade on March 29, 2009, 12:07:02 AM
I WANT my own personal LiveJournal.

they have a website for that. I think it's called "LiveJournal".

ECH,
gonna take a break before the temptation to use the admin panel overwhelms me

Faust

Quote from: Dirtytime on March 29, 2009, 12:15:21 AM
Quote from: wade on March 29, 2009, 12:07:02 AM
I WANT my own personal LiveJournal.

they have a website for that. I think it's called "LiveJournal".

ECH,
gonna take a break before the temptation to use the admin panel overwhelms me
have some tea.
I have a solution.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirtytime on March 28, 2009, 11:04:53 PM
1. Me, for starters. I'm not much interested in spending my time thread-diving for other examples since I'm not all that interested in a dick-waving contest with you. It would be sort of like Michael Jordan challenging Urkel to a one-on-one game of hoops. As for why it took me so long to say anything, that's because for quite some time I genuinely liked you.

So you're still butthurt over me questioning why you lied about DK's edited post?

2. Given your endless prattling about your attempts at dating and/or who you fucked/are fucking/want to fuck/shouldn't probably fuck, it's hard to believe that your divorce-in-progress is causing you such great distress. I realize that I'm being insensitive, but that's only because I don't really care. This isn't fucking LiveJournal, capisce?

No, not insensitive as much as the same asshole you've always been.

If my twaddle in Apple Talk about the three guys I've gone out with, and one guy I've fucked since my husband moved out in August bothers you that much, maybe you need to add a "no love life discussion" rule. Hell, given what seems to be bothering you, maybe you should make a "no personal life chitchat" rule.

I used to like you, too, ECH. C'est la vie.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Fuck i hate this thread and don't wanna get involved but got two things to say cause I feel this shit will never end
Hopefully no one takes any offense to this cause it's not meant as offensive in way in any way

1) Nigel: Hopefully your still around. I have noticed lately that you may have become perhaps too attached with the forum.
Not the people on the forum, but the forum itself.
It's the best way I could describe it.
Something I noticed and I think that is probably a bit of a problem.

2) Dirtytime: making assumptions on someone's distress over a breakup over how he/she is trying to cope with it is a little bit of a low blow.

Though I still haven't read many of the threads in question so it's definitely not my place to say.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Faust

^^^^Does anyone actually give a shit about whats posted up there?^^^^
Didn't think so.

This thread is now Outpost One of K-9 Kru
We see you pissants bitching amongst yourselves on our turf again and this thread becomes a multipage dog picture gallery.
This goes for any thread that someone tries to unload their emotional baggage in.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on March 29, 2009, 03:19:07 AM

So you're still butthurt over me questioning why you lied about DK's edited post?

If my twaddle in Apple Talk about the three guys I've gone out with, and one guy I've fucked since my husband moved out in August bothers you that much, maybe you need to add a "no love life discussion" rule. Hell, given what seems to be bothering you, maybe you should make a "no personal life chitchat" rule.

1. wut? I'm not sure what you're talking about, given that I was pretty open (and eventually apologetic) about having edited one of DK's posts. I don't DO butthurt. At least, not over silly shit like that.

2. I don't give two shits about your chitchat about your personal life (no one else does either, but that's a verbal slapdown for another day), just using it to illustrate (once again) that you have no problem resorting to hypocrisy to defend yourself.

There are two ways this can end. The preferred one would be you pulling your head out of your ass and resuming your former role as a somewhat grouchy but always clever and thought-provoking person. The most likely one is you continuing to be a raging humorless cunt to anyone and everyone that even slightly displeases you (without bothering to come up with anything funny or intelligent to say) and me getting meaner and meaner to you about it until you decide that posting here is not worth the psychological beatdown that comes with it.

hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

Faust

Quote from: Dirtytime on March 29, 2009, 01:08:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 29, 2009, 03:19:07 AM

1. wut? I'm not sure what you're talking about, given that I was pretty open (and eventually apologetic) about having edited one of DK's posts. I don't DO butthurt. At least, not over silly shit like that.

2. I don't give two shits about your chitchat about your personal life (no one else does either, but that's a verbal slapdown for another day), just using it to illustrate (once again) that you have no problem resorting to hypocrisy to defend yourself.

There are two ways this can end. The preferred one would be you pulling your head out of your ass and resuming your former role as a somewhat grouchy but always clever and thought-provoking person. The most likely one is you continuing to be a raging humorless cunt to anyone and everyone that even slightly displeases you (without bothering to come up with anything funny or intelligent to say) and me getting meaner and meaner to you about it until you decide that posting here is not worth the psychological beatdown that comes with it.

hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

Faust

*Aside: Talking to the audience of this thread/pantomime*
What you see here today kids, is two people too stubborn to back down. One the admin, initially right in asserting his indignation who is now arguing because of the challenge to his earlier protests which have been taken personally. The other, someone who argues for the sake of arguing (maybe because of how she is feeling IRL, but thats not the issue.. certainly not OUR issue), ignores criticism and takes personal offense to any form of feedback on her posting style.

What we can expect to see from here on out is an endless cycle of repetition and insults and no one dropping the saber. Unless of course we the audience speak up Loud Like so:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Come on, try it everyone:
1... 2... 3...