Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on April 04, 2009, 09:04:58 PM

I'm suggesting that my disagreement with ECH had nothing to do with you, didn't get personal and that your snide little comment was completely uncalled for, you passive aggressive little shit.

And I'm suggesting that you have been a complete prick for about a month now.  There's nothing passive/aggressive about calling you on it.  Deal with it.

The one thing I can't stand on any board are people who get in their little digs in an attempt to sway opinion after someone else has said something reasonable.

I stopped caring what you like a few weeks back. 

And for the record, I really couldn't care less about wade anymore. I would rather have messed with him some other way than banning, but whatever. You can go on being defensive about it though. See if I care.

Defensive?  What?  You came in looking for a fight, any reason would do (even Wade).  It didn't go the way you planned, now you're saying the above.

SOMEONE here is passive/aggressive.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2009, 09:09:38 PM
And I'm suggesting that you have been a complete prick for about a month now.

I have? As far as I know, the only argument I've been in with you over the past month was when you decided to tell me to stop being mean to Purpleris.

Are you still pissed at me over that? Or is it the Lysergic thing? You could have told me so directly at the time. PM'd me even.

But instead you chose to make a snide little comment about my "ability to breed on the internet", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2009, 09:09:38 PMThere's nothing passive/aggressive about calling you on it. Deal with it.

You didn't call me out on anything. You made a snarky indirect comment about me.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2009, 09:09:38 PMI stopped caring what you like a few weeks back.

Like you ever gave a shit what I think.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2009, 09:09:38 PM
Defensive?  What?  You came in looking for a fight

I did? Point that part out for me.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2009, 09:09:38 PMany reason would do (even Wade).  It didn't go the way you planned, now you're saying the above. SOMEONE here is passive/aggressive. :lulz:

What the fuck are you talking about? What has wade got to do with this?

Seriously Roger, could you tell me how I started this? You insulted me (indirectly, I might add) and I replied in turn. Deal with it hurrrrr.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on April 04, 2009, 09:26:22 PM
You didn't call me out on anything. You made a snarky indirect comment about me.

Wait.  That wasn't direct enough for you?  Okay, let me restate it:  You're a prick.

Quote from: Malachite on April 04, 2009, 09:26:22 PM
Like you ever gave a shit what I think.

I did.  I don't.  See the difference?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the other anonymous

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirtytime on March 29, 2009, 01:08:30 PM
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

OH, there it is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: wade on April 11, 2009, 09:08:14 AM
:lulz:

ouch...

suddenly it all makes sense...
Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 06:56:08 AM
Quote from: Dirtytime on March 29, 2009, 01:08:30 PM
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

OH, there it is.

WHOOMP, THERE IT IS.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A