News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Get yer, backpack out bubba we's gonna have us a bonfire

Started by Trollax, September 20, 2004, 07:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Here goes. the one and only topic for stupid pranouncements and slander like nuts and gum on a hotplate.
The way it works is simple. Someone makes an idiotic pronouncement they may or may not agree with and everyone has from now until the end of time to rant on and on and on about it.

For example: People who play console games should be horse-whipped for my personal entertainment.

Or: Roger should just grow up and act his age

OR even (my favourite): Chef is right

*dons his armor of metaphorical absbestos.*
As they say in the orange ads. Agree? Disagree? well it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

B23.77

Trollax is a shitfaced flamer compared to Hugh, who is just drunk.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDOr: Roger should just grow up and act his age

You'll die for that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDOR even (my favourite): Chef is right

I fear that Trollax's account has been hacked.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

You'll die for that.

So, that's where you want the bullet taken, boss?

MedeoPlusPlus

The Reverend Son is the 1337est d00d on these fora and he would pwn Fibslager's wussy ass.

Malaul and Bella should stop posting. For good.

We need a censor bot around here.

[/triple-provocateur]
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: MedeoThe Reverend Son is the 1337est d00d on these fora and he would pwn Fibslager's wussy ass.

Malaul and Bella should stop posting. For good.

We need a censor bot around here.

[/triple-provocateur]

rofl.
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

You'll die for that.

I'll die for that? Come on roger, this is a flame after all. and the purpose of flaming is to be inflamatory. What, no Hasslehoff?

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDWhat, no Hasslehoff?

No. But how 'bout a frank?

If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

MedeoPlusPlus

1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Trollax

freddie mercury was a living god. (now he's dead)

EDIT: and as long as we're on the subject (which we obviously aren't which is why I used a non-sequiteur) the whole damn purpose of this thread was to have massive, adroit (STFU Horab :P) all in verbal flames about stupid issues, which is why I mentioned roger's growing up and then chef being right (both of which are obviously stupid prepositions). But it seems that nobody has taken the bait. Ah well perhaps we should pitch the bar at a lower level...

You're walking along a beautiful country road; it's a lovely spring day,Ķ suddenly you see in the middle of the road, in the distance, a tiny baby sparrow. Both its wings, are broken. You have,Ķ a hammer.

Rupert Giles

May such nobles such as Cher, Eminem, and Michael Jackson someday join those ranks.

Trollax

Quote from: Revered Son EricMay such nobles such as Cher, Eminem, and Michael Jackson someday join those ranks.

of the dead you mean? Well if michael jackson goes to hell and he is forced to chase naughty children for all eternity doesn't that make it his heaven?