News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Why haven't you killed me yet?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2004, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd FergusonBADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS!

8)

Oh, you WISH it was something like that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fluffy

probably has something to do with thermite

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Turd FergusonBADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS!

8)

Oh, you WISH it was something like that.

yeah, I know...but hey, wouldn't be the first time I lived on the streets and on the run at the same time....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Penumbral

Horab Fibslager

i haven;t kille dyou because i find you amusing. see that that does not change.
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

Me thinks Roger is psychotic, hes going to play Sink America(tm), and I think it might include something bad.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

B23.77

I probly shouldn't have called him a God.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: YthacthaMe thinks Roger is psychotic, hes going to play Sink America(tm), and I think it might include something bad.

DA-DA-DA-DUMMMMMMMMM!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: !@#$%^&*I probly shouldn't have called him a God.

Too late now.

East Coast Hustle

au contraire....not nearly soon enough, methinks....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ursula K Le Guin

Quote from: !@#$%^&*I probly shouldn't have called him a God.

The Word for World is Forest.

Horab Fibslager

welcoem to godhood roger. here's your keys to the executive bathrooms made entirely of gold and pearl, encrusted with diamond fixtures. attendents will eb plesed to help you with anything you may desire.
Hell is other people.

Bob the Mediocre

You sunk America? ::Looks out window:: Then how come I don't notice any flood...HOLY FUCKING GOD that's a lot of water
And that place in the basement made the best fries, too. Sigh. Well, I've got enough food to survive a while here, and I can swim, but I think I should avoid the Bio-Chemistry labs. They've been playing Goddess for a while now, and who knows what's loose.

If I'd joined earlier, I might have killed you. But I'm still too naive right now to think you're harmful. In fact, I'm surprised no one's killed you, with the amount of stabnation that goes on here.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI've done everything I can think of.

I've trolled you.  I've berated you.  I've blasphemed, lied, posted political shit, even told the frickin' TRUTH, once in a while.

I've gotten up on my high-horse and sermonized.  I've interrupted your silly word games, and posted statements and rants on your "questions" only threads.

I've exposed Malaclypse the Younger as the fraud he is.

I've even asked NICELY.  Hell, I've BEGGED, PLEADED, and DEMANDED.

Why haven't you killed me?

So far, only Trollax has killed me, but he fucked it up with a no-class follow up.  I should have known that little punk would choke in the clutch.

Why?

I've posted nude pictures of David Hasslehoff, when you wouldn't accede to my ridiculous demands.  I sank the Lexington, and I've told you all where to get off.

I even told the horrible truth about America(tm).

I've called you Grey, I've called you teh ghey, and I've even called some of you Pinkboys.

I started the horror that is Chef, and then made sure the password fell into the wrong hands.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU KILLED ME, YET?  IT ISN'T LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE?  "OH, BUT I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW"..."BUT, ROGER, I LIVE 10,000 MILES AWAY"...

Great.  I ask you, my friends, associates, cohorts, and partners in crime just ONE LITTLE THING, just ONE favor...and you can't be bothered.  You have time for stoopid word games.  You have time for silly poems.  Time for EVERYTHING...except "Bob".

Well, you had your chance, and now it's too late.

The revolution is nigh, and each and every one of you snapperheads will get exactly what you deserve.

Or kill me.
Roger I've held A gun to your head and demanded that you kill me , you said " I CAINT"

you think that this is the type of person I'm going to Kill...no.

If you "CAIN'T" do the deed on me I will not return the favor.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.