News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Who called it? I called it - USA has "deal" with Sinaloa Cartel

Started by Cain, September 11, 2012, 10:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2014/03/16/autodefensas-rompen-con-el-gobierno-lo-acusan-de-traicion-5595.html

QuoteMexico, DF. The self defense groups of the mexican state of Michoacan broke relations with the government accusing it of treason and affirmated that its a right of citizens to rise in arms in defense of institutions
Mireles questioned the detention of Hipólito Mora, founding leader of the self defenses, whom was arrested last week under accusations of participating in a double homicide and robbery alongside other crimes.

"A week ago the comissionate (federal for Michoacan) sat down with Hipolito and didnt know anything about denunciations, and three days later Hipolito is a delinquent" said Mireles. "They are now coming for us, the rest of us are next, they want to put us down, they want to aniquilate us" he said.

So, blargh.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner