News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqllP8ASgU

and that's all i got to say to this pretentious shitneck.

Roger, is a thread split funnier or not? It's early. I can't tell yet.

von

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 07:20:30 AM
Roger, you're a plodder, a pedant and a dull-witted plebe. If the Elders of Discordianism could see the partisan dullards waving their banner surely there would be hell to pay. But I digress.

Since you're studying the material I provided, I'd recommend reading Mencius Moldbug first -- he's easily the wittiest and most insightful writer of the group.

God I hate agreeing with the hivemind of this board but you're too easy to assault.

The "elders of discordianism" (I.e. the founders) were a group that consisted of a schizophrenic degenerate (k. Thornley), a possibly autistic unix programmer (hill) a charlatanous jew (raw) a half-black midget with kleinfelters (the mgt) and a loose throng of other such rabble...

I hardly think any of the "elders" would have any sort of agreement with you...

Pope Pixie Pickle

Roger, some images you may find pleasing.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: von on September 20, 2013, 09:26:18 AM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 20, 2013, 07:20:30 AM
Roger, you're a plodder, a pedant and a dull-witted plebe. If the Elders of Discordianism could see the partisan dullards waving their banner surely there would be hell to pay. But I digress.

Since you're studying the material I provided, I'd recommend reading Mencius Moldbug first -- he's easily the wittiest and most insightful writer of the group.

God I hate agreeing with the hivemind of this board but you're too easy to assault.

The "elders of discordianism" (I.e. the founders) were a group that consisted of a schizophrenic degenerate (k. Thornley), a possibly autistic unix programmer (hill) a charlatanous jew (raw) a half-black midget with kleinfelters (the mgt) and a loose throng of other such rabble...

I hardly think any of the "elders" would have any sort of agreement with you...

Damn, I was going to stick with "asshole says what?" to every post Nihil made. Well done, Von.

also isn't the neo-nazi thing a bit too much imposition of order? I see it as a Discordian Holy Mission to fuck with their shit and make them ragefroth. the veins bulging out they shaved heads amuse me.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 20, 2013, 07:37:07 AM
You know, Nigel will probably disagree with me, and maybe even think less of me, because I believe that it isn't morally wrong to beat the mortal shit out of fascists for any reason or no reason at all...But that's because she's a better person than me.  I'm comfortable with that, because I am Cornish by descent, and we never set out to be the best human beings in the world.  No, we set out to be the least successful pirates (accomplishment unlocked), world champion sheep-shaggers, and best ill-tempered, low-forehead brutes possible.

But, you know, this IS the internet, and "mortal shit-kickings" just aren't in the cards.  So I shall content myself with "laughing at you", while I check to see if any of your fellow "intellectuals" post from Tucson.

I am down with direct action against fash with a boot.

I can only hope that some black bloc antifa kicks him squarely in his piggy little head, some other time.

Cain

-

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on September 20, 2013, 10:57:16 AM
Mencius Moldbug's arguments are a contradictionary mish-mash of absolutist royalism, techo-anarcho-capitalism, neocameralism and pretentious imitations of Thomas Carlyle.

I suppose you're one of those special snowflakes who thinks meta-contrarianism is edgy, and because you don't have the intellectual chops to dissect a particular argument, no-one else does either  :lol:
:sotw:

Cain

-

von

Quote from: Cain on September 20, 2013, 11:50:28 AM
Brother Nihil, even von thinks you're an idiot, and he once tried to change his email address to nigger@nig.nog in a pique of butthurt.

:lulz:

I may be a huge fucknugget myself, but seriously...go read some of nihil's writing...it's the most pretentious shit I've ever read...

samples of poetry:

Bow down: I am the Emperor of Trolls
I crown me with a million-flavored spam
Of secret words unreadable and take
Their failing lies for genius when I post
Banned on a thousand web sites maybe more
The blogosphere's horizons infinite

And this...this is fantastic. A literal manifesto for our cyber-khan. Bravo mate!

Lately I've been thinking a lot about how one could go about becoming an online Mohammed or Genghis Khan – a great leader who sends forth an army of trolls to conquer web sites for the Religion and the Empire. I don't think it has been tried, but think it may be possible.

I say this because I find it quite easy to go to a web site and to begin to control the debate, stir up dissent, refute ideologies, recruit people, or otherwise manipulate the site as I see fit. Depending on the level of moderation, this may have to be done subtly, but there is always a way to counter whatever propaganda is being spread at a given site and to inject some of your own counter-propaganda. If one is clever and persistent, one should in this way be able to alter, destroy or co-opt any site according to one's agenda.

What I have in mind for the Decons of the Church of Nihil is to conduct such trolling operations in an organized and strategic manner. I would like to begin training Decons in various methods of attack trolling, memetic manipulation, social engineering, deconstruction, propaganda, etc. To do this at a high level will require people with strong writing and research skills, sophisticated philosophical knowledge, insight into human nature and an unbreakable will. If you have these qualities and are interested in joining our campaign, I encourage you to join the Galdrux and make contact with me here.

In this Age of Nihilism, the world is increasingly a wide open battleground of ideas and a war for human minds. Instead of always being reactionary and on the defensive, perhaps it's time to take the battle to the enemy and begin waging offensive jihad against all believers who haven't yet been assimilated into the Church of Nihil. Perhaps it's time we trained a vanguard of non-believers who can offer the world a simple choice: Reject false beliefs, join the Nihil Empire, or be conquered!

Now then, why would you ever link back to a site that has shit like this (a literal manifesto on your intent to use cointelpro techniques against forums) in your forum sig? Are you fucking high? You wanna infiltrate and fuck with people? Shit motherfucker, try to lurk moar, because PD is a hard target unless you dig through 9001 pages of old threads...which are 9001 pages long themselves. Seriously, nihil, you're terrible at shilling.

Faust

Its no good infiltrating a site, if no one is there to SEE it an appreciate its covert genius.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

von

Quote from: Faust on September 20, 2013, 12:42:00 PM
Its no good infiltrating a site, if no one is there to SEE it an appreciate its covert genius.

If I see something being covert, does it lose it's coolness factor by virtue of it no longer being covert?

Faust

Quote from: von on September 20, 2013, 12:45:35 PM

If I see something being covert, does it lose it's coolness factor by virtue of it no longer being covert?
Yes but don't tell brother nilhill or it will break his heart.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

von

Quote from: Faust on September 20, 2013, 12:48:28 PM
Quote from: von on September 20, 2013, 12:45:35 PM

Yes but don't tell brother nilhill or it will break his heart.

Well, he shouldn't have gone and told us he was from galdrux, now should he then?

anyway, I kinda feel bad for the guy. he appearently joined "anonymous" on galdrux, so now I'm picturing him firing off his little LOIC cannons at inconsequential servers under the direction of the CIA now...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 20, 2013, 06:47:54 AM
QuoteReactionaries often get that way because they've been mugged by life (or by divorce lawyers or by political correctness commissars or just by black men);

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Poor little manlets.

Poor little victims of equality! If only they didn't have to compete against their inferiors, they might be able to rise to the top! That's how that works, isn't it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."