News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Bolognese Machiavelli

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 02, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Richter

Fitting payback.  This part has had me giggling for a week:

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on February 02, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

3.) Perhaps, in a dark place without witnesses, the tomato shall meet with the knife.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on May 06, 2012, 04:49:53 PM
Inquisitorial Breakfast:

First, let the cured porks of the commoners be seized, unsuspecting at an early hour, and brought before the Inquisitors.  Render them in the fires of inquiry until there is nothing more to be gained, and set them aside.

Next, let the noble breads or bagels suspected be brought forth.  Let them make accounting for what facts have been has clarified of their serfs.

Spare none the hot fire of inquiry, even the matronly egg, who shall fade from hard shelled and indolent, to white with fear.

Let all be assembled publicly, as in the auto de' fe.  Lord willing, after the fires of purification, all shall be consumed.
Well done!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"