News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

PETA: Zerglings Have Feelings Too

Started by Telarus, March 12, 2013, 07:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/03/according-to-peta-zerglings-have-feelings-too/

QuoteSometimes truth really is stranger than fiction. Much stranger. Much, much, MUCH stranger. Everyone's "favorite" animal rights group PETA has once again turned their burning, Eye of Sauron gaze towards the video game industry and as always the results are just short of sheer insanity.

:fnord: :argh!: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Consider the source.  :lol:

PETA needs to stick to making undercover films at factory farms and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

MURPHY BROWN, THERE'S A DAN QUAYLE ON THE LINE!
\
:cluephone:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I now realize that I have made a huge mistake by not joining PETA and gunning for the top ranks.

Because it is quite clear at this point that the whole thing is an elaborate way to swindle money out of brain-addled suburban white people and spend it entirely on trolling.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on March 15, 2013, 01:29:39 AM
I now realize that I have made a huge mistake by not joining PETA and gunning for the top ranks.

Because it is quite clear at this point that the whole thing is an elaborate way to swindle money out of brain-addled suburban white people and spend it entirely on trolling.

It's a TROLL FUND.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."