News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Started by Admiral Shamwow, February 04, 2009, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Shamwow

Messier Undertree

Bu🤠ns

He's untrolling us??

Murmur

I'm going to PonyHenge him for the hell of it:

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on February 14, 2009, 07:36:58 AM
I'm going to PonyHenge him for the hell of it:

YOU BASTARD!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Murmur

You don't like PonyHenge?  Sorry if I offended you...

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on February 14, 2009, 10:07:29 AM
You don't like PonyHenge?  Sorry if I offended you...

IT MADE ME POOP!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Its almost as good as recursive Hasselhof

Jasper

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Murmur

Mu

I'm going to spend next weak in a bomb shelter now, i will take my laptop so someone can email me when its over...  :weary:

EDIT: Oh sorry all, this thread is ages old i didnt notice.
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Idiot

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than the fact that I approve of this poster's name.

Rev. Thwack

I stay crunchy, even in milk.