News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

A challenge for all Bush-Haters

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2005, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

ok, I didn't read anything but the first post, but I have to say that I watched more Bush speeches than i do Obama speeches.  Bush speeches were quality entertainment.  I hated the guy, but he was funny, in a very horrormirth sort of way.

Obama isn't a great speechmaker like Clinton (who would make me forget how much I disagreed with his policies when he talked) but he's a good one.  I just don't really like watching someone say "more of the same" in an eloquent way unless they are brilliant at it.  I'd rather watch a monkey fling poo, which was basically what I saw Bush doing.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anonymous on January 20, 2005, 12:33:58 AM
I know I'm probably wasting my breathe, but I'll say this anyway:

I challenge all of you who hate Bush so much and think he is the worst thing since Hitler to listen to his inaugural speech tomorrow.  I don't expect you to watch the whole inauguration so I'll help you out.  Him and Cheney will be sworn in around 12:00 EST, and his speech will follow their swearing in.  It is said to only run about 17 minutes, so not even that long.  It will be on TV, streamed live on the internet, and will be on the radio so, no matter what you're doing, or where you live, you should be able to catch.

Personally, I think libs are funny and obviously a misguided folk, but I caught all of their convention.  In fact, I never realized so much time and so many different speeches could be given talking about 4 months of one man's life spent on a boat, but they sure did it.  Kerry's speech was especially good stuff.  Anyway, the point is I am challenging you to surprise me and actually give Bush your ear for under 20 minutes of your day tomorrow and see what the guy has to say about where he intends to lead us in the next four years.  I doubt many of you will, but prove me wrong.  If there's one thing I can't stand, it's those who will only listen to their own point of view.

And that's that. :wink:

Bump for Voice of Truth, back in the old skool stupidity.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I need to find a political board I'm not banned from  :sad:

LMNO

Truly, VoT was a visionary, a seer, a prophet.  He got that shit on lock.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Im willing to bet money that if you hunted down this VoT guy today he would claim that he never supported Bush and talk about how Bush raised spending and therefore wasn't conservative enough for him.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Voice of Truth on January 20, 2005, 12:46:14 AM
"he is a dirty fuckbag liar who is seriously undermining everything America stands for".

Always with the propaganda?  If you don't like Iraq, cool, but America does stand for freedom and democracy and that's what he is trying to spread.  Shit...

Not that I want this to digress into a debate.  My first post was all I wanted to say.  If this turns into a debate, people will miss that.  I'll stop now. :wink:

Ah, the good old days.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Ah, we were all so naive, in 2005.

I mean, not that fucking naive.  But in comparison to 9 years later...damn.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 16, 2014, 10:18:57 PM
Ah, we were all so naive, in 2005.

I mean, not that fucking naive.  But in comparison to 9 years later...damn.

Yeah, I still thought there was a good side back then.   :lulz:

Ben Shapiro

WOW!! You guys been here forever!

LMNO

Pæs

I feel like ubernoob, having only registered late 2007.

Random Probability

Crap.  Here I thought I was the noob, what since 2006 or some shit.

Junkenstein

I'm practically a child with 2011.

Fuck, where did 3 years go?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sita

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 24, 2014, 12:32:09 PM
I'm practically a child with 2011.

Fuck, where did 3 years go?
That proves my brain is fucked where sense of time is concerned. I woulda swore you were here before me, and I've been around since 2007
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Ben Shapiro