News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Do as the Scrid commands....

Started by LMNO, September 20, 2007, 01:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

That One Guy

Is there a date for this show? Might want to include that in the flyer  :mrgreen:

Depending on when the show is, I'll be there!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

LMNO

Payne

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

That One Guy

Woot! I'll be there. This will give me a chance to break out my old leather jacket - the one with the spikes, chains and a little leather jacket (keychain) all its own. It's been a while  :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Suu

I shall forward the info to D-Cup, and we shall see what can be arranged.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

that's by best buddy's b-day as well.
cant make it though.
too far south.

LMNO

For a better class of poster...

Of course, they forgot the umlauts.

And the scrid.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

PopeTom

Fur Purse and Slim Jim and the Mad Cows!!!

Holy fuck that's going to be a great show.

The only way it could get better is if you could find a band that covers Goth tunes as Bavarian Umpa music.

Or the place was packed to the rafters with hot roller derby chicks.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

Quote from: PopeTom on September 26, 2007, 09:39:56 AM
Fur Purse and Slim Jim and the Mad Cows!!!

Holy fuck that's going to be a great show.

The only way it could get better is if you could find a band that covers Goth tunes as Bavarian Umpa music.

Or the place was packed to the rafters with hot roller derby chicks.

Well, one out of two isn't bad...

Suu

...Wait...

I just saw that said costumes.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Don't you dare come dressed up as the 501st...

LMNO
-double reverse psychology?