News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

This Forum...

Started by Faust, March 29, 2009, 12:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cramulus on March 29, 2009, 12:47:52 AM
NOW RECRUITING

ASSHOLES ON BIKES

Do you want to ride around on a motorcycle sneering at people?
Do you want to swing a chain around for most of the day for no reason at all?
Do you imagine yourself intimidating lesser human beings while mounted atop your harley, kawasaki ninja, or huffy?
Have you ever wanted to join a bike gang?
even though off the internet you're kind of a ninny?

THIS IS THE CORRECT MOTORCYCLE

FUCK YEAH! CAN I BE IN YOUR GANG?
                          \

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

three boobs are not funny yatt' i dont see why you're laughing here.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 07, 2009, 01:04:42 AM
three boobs are not funny yatt' i dont see why you're laughing here.

Oh, fuck off, Wade.   :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

actually i think the problem is he has too much fuck. he needs more meat or less
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

I don't need more or less, I want...   like ive said before, you donno what you're talking about// fuckin goomba
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

the last yatto

can you see the humor in this then?

Telarus

What sells it is the cast shadow on her right leg. Fuck, I've been picking the memetic tricks out of TV commercials for like weeks now. It's fucking annoying sometimes to immediately see through and dissect shit you'd really rather ignore. But I guess it makes me a better artist to be able to verbalize this shit.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

avatar for jerk or monkey really

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Shit, I wanted to be a jerk on a bike

but then I saw the OWLS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

^ titcm to be Cram's Nemesis or not

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I present to you the OWLS ON A JERK cabal:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus