News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: leln on November 04, 2011, 12:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM
Tomorrow I will post HolinessTM for those who posted pics.

I think it's gonna be in the form of proactive indulgences.

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...

I have not forgotten.  This sorta shit takes time.  The Sin Schedule reads like the tax codes.

Something before Monday.  I'd do it today, but I have to write my son a letter (he's in boot camp and all).

Boot camp letter wins.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

leln

Quote from: Luna on November 04, 2011, 02:18:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: leln on November 04, 2011, 12:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM
Tomorrow I will post HolinessTM for those who posted pics.

I think it's gonna be in the form of proactive indulgences.

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...

I have not forgotten.  This sorta shit takes time.  The Sin Schedule reads like the tax codes.

Something before Monday.  I'd do it today, but I have to write my son a letter (he's in boot camp and all).

Boot camp letter wins.

This.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."