News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Godsmancer

Started by Placid Dingo, September 16, 2012, 03:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fucking excellent!

Would you mind adding more line breaks in upcoming installments? Makes it easier to parse, especially for these aging eyes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Placid Dingo

Nil
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Kai

I don't quite understand. Eating his own heart reanimated his corpse?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Placid Dingo

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 20, 2012, 01:33:43 PM

That's not meant to be the implication. At this point it shouldn't be clear what's going on exactly with Clay, but it's going to tie in with his personal backstory. I was going to put in another sequence following Arvin's plotline and then another with Katy to try to throw in a quick info-dump about the reasons for the reanimation, etc.

The Wizard Joseph

Dude, that was that stuff right there! The kind of stuff you can't get off the shelf.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 20, 2012, 02:04:21 PM

That's not meant to be the implication. At this point it shouldn't be clear what's going on exactly with Clay, but it's going to tie in with his personal backstory. I was going to put in another sequence following Arvin's plotline and then another with Katy to try to throw in a quick info-dump about the reasons for the reanimation, etc.

Ah. I'm going to quit asking questions and just read these updates. You're good at this.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Placid Dingo

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 21, 2012, 02:08:04 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 20, 2012, 02:04:21 PM

Ah. I'm going to quit asking questions and just read these updates. You're good at this.

Youre welcome to ask away as you wish. If something's not meant to be clear yet I'll just say so

Placid Dingo

Nil

Placid Dingo

Nil

Kai

That was well worth the wait. Please let there be more soon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What Kai said. This story is great!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Nil

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really like your character development. Excellent writing!