News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

LMNO

MMIX

Ancient British Carol to celebrate the season,
well its quite old anyhow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvxM6B4QuzY

or then again maybe you need a better reason for the season
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Eater of Clowns

A couple weeks ago I picked up a LEGO set to donate to Toys for Tots and I was joking with a few people about how I wanted to keep it and assemble it myself.

Yesterday, when I went into work and opened my Secret Santa gift, it was a LEGO Jedi Interceptor kit. It was really sweet. The girl who gave it to me knew nothing about Star Wars and had never assembled a LEGO set, so we spent the next hour or so spilling the pieces onto the desk and putting it together.

:)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hey guys.
How's everyone doin?
Going well here, miss all your stupid faces.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 26, 2014, 02:57:29 PM
Aw.  That's adorable.

:lol:  It really was.

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 26, 2014, 05:47:07 PM
Hey guys.
How's everyone doin?

SQUIIIIIIIDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY

hi    :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 26, 2014, 05:47:07 PM
Hey guys.
How's everyone doin?

SQUIDDDAAAAAAAAAAY

AAAAAAAAY

AAAY

AAY

AY

Y

At work.  Bored.

Nephew Twiddleton

So, if any of you have a .edu email and want an Amazon student account with six months of prime free, it'd you use this link to sign up they'll give me ten bucks credit. http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=EXF5GCIRIOCSEGRQB7ZYSM3PRE&ref_type=generic
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on December 26, 2014, 08:06:11 PM
So, if any of you have a .edu email and want an Amazon student account with six months of prime free, it'd you use this link to sign up they'll give me ten bucks credit. http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=EXF5GCIRIOCSEGRQB7ZYSM3PRE&ref_type=generic

If I didn't already have it, I would in a heartbeat. Student Prime is theeee best!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today is a good day, because I just got child support, which means that I have money in my bank account now, which means that I just made it through my first year since starting school without accruing any debt whatsoever.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am lucky that my one good ex makes a crapton of money and is generous about support. It's really too bad that guy is gay, he was a good husband except for that part.

Pope Pixie Pickle

here's to a similar situation next year, Nigel!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 26, 2014, 08:50:47 PM
here's to a similar situation next year, Nigel!

I hope! By this time next year I will have applied to grad school. Eeep!