News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 06, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
Just soak a used tampon in coconut water to neutralize chemtrails. It totally works! Trust me, I have neurological damage.

:lulz: Sounds reasonable to me!

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 06, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
Just soak a used tampon in coconut water to neutralize chemtrails. It totally works! Trust me, I have neurological damage.

The irrationality in the USA right now is almost weird enough for me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

axod

This is like 30secs after a huge burn - does not do justice to it - whatever TAV they playing with.  Kinda jealous/excited about it.
just this

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on November 19, 2015, 12:30:13 PM
This one's for Nigel:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

YESSSSSSSSSS

This is why it's so frustrating when I try to talk to computer people about biology. They're like "simple code!" and I'm like "nooooooooo..." and they're like "silly biology girl just doesn't get it".

:crankey:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How the hell does a person get chili burns all over their face?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 02, 2015, 04:44:08 AM

With great effort, I assume.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 02, 2015, 05:20:22 AM

With great effort, I assume.

No, no, I could see exactly how that could happen.

Cain

When they say stupid shit around me and a handful of chili.

LMNO

minuspace