News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Attn: Suu, her principality and Swamp Yankees in general

Started by Mangrove, December 09, 2009, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

Quote from: Mangrove on December 09, 2009, 06:48:44 PM
http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/12/09/news/doc4b1fcc5ce703b768905848.txt

GET THIS SHIT AWAY FROM MY NICE KABBALISTIC UTOPIA!!

:argh!:  :argh!:  :argh!:  :argh!:

Aww...but it's so cute!

Think of it as the Sacred Chao, in Cow form. That's not a cross, that's the Hand of Eris all distorted in cow fuzz.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2009, 06:56:18 PM
http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/12/09/news/doc4b1fcc5ce703b768905848.txt

Aww...but it's so cute!

Think of it as the Sacred Chao, in Cow form. That's not a cross, that's the Hand of Eris all distorted in cow fuzz.

Sorry, no can do. War on Xmas and all that. The cow must be eaten.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

Quote from: Mangrove on December 09, 2009, 07:02:26 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2009, 06:56:18 PM

Aww...but it's so cute!

Sorry, no can do. War on Xmas and all that. The cow must be eaten.

Absolutely. But we need to wait a little while. I don't do veal.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on December 09, 2009, 07:02:26 PMSorry, no can do. War on Xmas and all that. The cow must be eaten.

Hindu Xmas starts now.  All cows are sacred.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on December 09, 2009, 07:18:01 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on December 09, 2009, 07:02:26 PMSorry, no can do. War on Xmas and all that. The cow must be eaten.

Hindu Xmas starts now.  All cows are sacred.

Remember what happened when the Hebrews worshiped the Golden Calf? DO YOU?!

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2009, 07:16:09 PM

Hold on a second.  Isn't the main complaint about veal that they raise the calves in horrible conditions?

That calf doesn't look like it's being force-fed in a box; hence, it should be as ok to kill as any other cow.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on December 09, 2009, 07:22:25 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2009, 07:16:09 PM

Hold on a second.  Isn't the main complaint about veal that they raise the calves in horrible conditions?

That calf doesn't look like it's being force-fed in a box; hence, it should be as ok to kill as any other cow.

That and it's a dairy farm. So they won't slaughter him anyway. They'll raise him to be a bull and breed.

East Coast Hustle

veal is delicious. I don't care WHAT they do to those cows as long as it keeps tasting that good.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 10, 2009, 03:54:10 AM
veal is delicious. I don't care WHAT they do to those cows as long as it keeps tasting that good.

Troof. 

TGRR,
Knows where his food comes from, and doesn't care.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I can't do it. Gah.

I've had veal before, but I want to know what farm it comes from before I eat it so I know they aren't abused. I've become very picky lately about the treatment of my food. The better they live, they better they taste, IMHO.

I'm thinking of doing a farmer's share next year which includes beef and poultry. I'd rather support the local farmers who DO treat the livestock well then god-knows what is being shipped in from where.

-Suu
May have been to Vermont one too many times now. *crunch*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 10, 2009, 05:14:44 PM
I can't do it. Gah.

I've had veal before, but I want to know what farm it comes from before I eat it so I know they aren't abused. I've become very picky lately about the treatment of my food. The better they live, they better they taste, IMHO.

I'm thinking of doing a farmer's share next year which includes beef and poultry. I'd rather support the local farmers who DO treat the livestock well then god-knows what is being shipped in from where.

-Suu

I'm too concerned with the way primates want to treat other primates to worry about how they play with their food.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2009, 05:17:54 PM
I can't do it. Gah.

-Suu

I'm too concerned with the way primates want to treat other primates to worry about how they play with their food.

"You are what you eat."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2009, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 10, 2009, 03:54:10 AM

Troof. 

TGRR,
Knows where his food comes from, and doesn't care.

This is me too.  I just can't bring myself to stress that shit.

Quote from: Suu on December 10, 2009, 05:26:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2009, 05:17:54 PM
I can't do it. Gah.

-Suu

"You are what you eat."

Which is why I want a corn fed fat chicken as opposed to a bug eating free range one.  Same for the veal.  I prefer a milk fed veal over one who was weaned too early and has been eating hay and feed with hormones in it.