Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Apple Talk / Re: Only Human
« Last post by LuciferX on Today at 08:45:26 am »
That's what I say. Eventually, they all move so fucking predictable. Granted, the computer told me so.
So, how's that "We'll survive four years of Trump and it will teach people to vote for Bernie" thing coming along?

As much as I wanted Bernie to win, I voted for Hillary. I think if you seriously tried to engage with Bernie bros who didnít vote, youíd hear hella regret.

But youíre looking for justification to abuse people as usual, not a way forward, thatís pretty clear.

:lol:

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.
So, how's that "We'll survive four years of Trump and it will teach people to vote for Bernie" thing coming along?

As much as I wanted Bernie to win, I voted for Hillary. I think if you seriously tried to engage with Bernie bros who didnít vote, youíd hear hella regret.

But youíre looking for justification to abuse people as usual, not a way forward, thatís pretty clear.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 06:49:18 am »
Humans are an invasive species. But, I suspect that, in the grand scheme of things, itís a self-correcting problem. I sincerely hope my suspicions are incorrect, but Iíve yet to see any hard evidence to the contrary.

So, if the end of the world is coming for humanity, Doktor Howl, you try to have fun too.

I will moonwalk on the smoking ruins like Scipio.
The type of car one owns says a lot about their personality and taste in general. The car design also reflects the interests and values of the owner. Using the Automated Nessie Delivery Firm can transform an ordinary looking car into a car that is elegant and pleasing to the eyes.

We offer the ultimate in the selection with thousands of kits, Check out the aesthetically pleasing joke balls to hang off your bumper & glow in the dark rims here.
« Last post by Dizzii Dolli on Today at 04:46:11 am »

Humans are an invasive species. But, I suspect that, in the grand scheme of things, itís a self-correcting problem. I sincerely hope my suspicions are incorrect, but Iíve yet to see any hard evidence to the contrary.

So, if the end of the world is coming for humanity, Doktor Howl, you try to have fun too.

I've seen too many "self-correcting problem s" correct themselves in exactly the wrong direction to believe this is possible anymore. Burning it down seems like the only reasonable conclusion.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Principia Discussion / Re: The New Wave
« Last post by Cain on Today at 04:23:06 am »
 :lulz:
« Last post by Brother Mythos on Today at 04:12:43 am »

Principia Discussion / Re: The New Wave
« Last post by LuciferX on Today at 03:47:42 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10