News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2014, 05:24:18 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 21, 2014, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 01:35:32 PM
I'm at the ER. Hail Eris.

Possible UTI or lodged kidney stone. Or both. They don't know yet, I'm just back to pissing shards of glass.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's... wait... your OWN urinary tract.  :sad:

Depression is in full swing today. Thanks a lot, scumbag brain.

Pour whiskey on it.  That will shut it up.

Sounds delightful. After work.

Suu

My hospital just called to tell me that the antibiotics are going to fuck with the effectiveness of my birth control.  :lulz:

*sings*
"it's getting better...all the tiiiiiime!"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

URI didn't send UNH my full completed transcript that shows I graduated. Conveniently, the system that I need to use to request a new transcript to be sent is down.

:whack:

:suu:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Idem

Hey guys, haven't logged on in a while! It's nice to see that the forum's still active.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 01:35:32 PM
I'm at the ER. Hail Eris.

Possible UTI or lodged kidney stone. Or both. They don't know yet, I'm just back to pissing shards of glass.

Sucktastic!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Boss calls me in early to cover his shift so he can go cover a shift at another store. I show up and he tells me he's getting a $40 bonus to go to that other store. I ask him what I'm getting. He's confused. I explain that if he's getting a bonus to cut out on his shift to work less time somewhere else for three times as much money then I want to know what I'm getting for coming in to work his shift so he can go work this other magical money tripling shift.

He says I'm getting nothing. I say okay, then I won't come in next time. He says I'm already here. I say yep, but next time I won't be. He then says he was lying about the bonus and he really has to go now. I ask him what we're out of and if any of the broken stuff has been fixed.

He says nothing has been fixed and then RUNS out the door before he can explain that there aren't back-ups of anything and I'm basically opening the store in the middle of the afternoon, need fresh EVERYTHING, because there were three people there that didn't do DICK after the lunch rush.

I cackle. And then pull in four times the normal tips. Because instilling fear in the hearts of men and working towards getting myself fired in the process makes me gleeful which makes the customers properly appreciative of my ability to use a knife.

And every time I got a complaint (which, oddly, there were TONS of complaints tonight) because something was broken or we were out of something or our ridiculous prices because he jacked everything up to put more money in his pocket, I helpfully showed the customers where the survey was and explained how easy it was to click a few buttons and leave a comment telling our owners what the customers REALLY think.

Tee-hee.  :)
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 09:54:40 PM
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

URI didn't send UNH my full completed transcript that shows I graduated. Conveniently, the system that I need to use to request a new transcript to be sent is down.

:whack:

:suu:

Damn, Suu. O.o It's okay. Really. The world will not self-destruct if happy things happen. Honest. Your inner glitch doesn't need to blow shit up to crash down all the happy awesome that is grad school and impending wedded bliss. Just put down the reality distorter and back away . . .

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 08:02:16 PM
My hospital just called to tell me that the antibiotics are going to fuck with the effectiveness of my birth control.  :lulz:

*sings*

Hold on. You didn't already know this?
It's in the instructions that come with your birth control, and usually somewhere in the thing that comes with your antibiotics.
Do never sex on pill alone with antibiotics!
This is a thing! Always.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Idem on March 22, 2014, 04:36:23 AM
Hey guys, haven't logged on in a while! It's nice to see that the forum's still active.

ZOMG IDEM!

Luna

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 22, 2014, 06:27:21 AM
Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 08:02:16 PM

*sings*

Hold on. You didn't already know this?
It's in the instructions that come with your birth control, and usually somewhere in the thing that comes with your antibiotics.
Do never sex on pill alone with antibiotics!
This is a thing! Always.

ANY antibiotics.  Ever.

Knew a girl who has a lovely son due to that.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Ben Shapiro

Partied hard last night with friends. I had half a pint. /b/ear did good.
Holy shit Suu!
Cake good!
Cardinal I expect you to shit in the sink!

LMNO

I would eat the HELL out of one of CPD's sammishes.

Quote from: /b/earman on March 22, 2014, 01:08:31 PM
Partied hard last night with friends. I had half a pint. /b/ear did good.
Holy shit Suu!
Cake good!
Cardinal I expect you to shit in the sink!

If I shit in the sink, it would probably stay there until I cleaned it up. I'll save that for when I quit. :P

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 22, 2014, 03:11:11 PM
I would eat the HELL out of one of CPD's sammishes.

Damn right! :D