News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Nigel, I got no words for what's going on with your kid. I hope it all works out.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

President Television

So I got to go to the hospital today. Thanks, vodka!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: President Television on April 09, 2014, 01:46:56 AM

Glad you're presumably ok. And vodka will do that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Vodka lies its ass off.  Says it's your friend, but then you wake up halfway up a tree with your wallet in your arse.

AGAIN.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty much fine now and laughing my ass off. Basically, my body started rejecting water whenever I tried to drink it. I had to get an IV drip so I could take in fluids without vomiting them back up. I can't eat anything really substantial for a couple of days, but I should be fine in the long term. Also, I get to tell people that I've been poisoned, which sounds so much cooler than "sick".

What's odd is that this exact thing happened to me a couple of years ago when I tried eating food from my workplace.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 01:05:10 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 09, 2014, 12:58:04 AM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
I may have stumbled upon a line of research.

I'm not sure if the question has ever even been asked. I really hope not.

That's going to have to remain vague for a while. Sorry about that.

Obviously.

When I asked my professor, he got this look on his face and said, "I don't know. You should look into that, see if the question has been asked before."

That sounds promising!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 09, 2014, 01:13:31 AM
Nigel, I got no words for what's going on with your kid. I hope it all works out.

Thanks. I think she'll be OK. I hope so, anyway.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2014, 06:53:52 AM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 01:05:10 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 09, 2014, 12:58:04 AM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
I may have stumbled upon a line of research.

I'm not sure if the question has ever even been asked. I really hope not.

That's going to have to remain vague for a while. Sorry about that.

Obviously.

When I asked my professor, he got this look on his face and said, "I don't know. You should look into that, see if the question has been asked before."

That sounds promising!

I'm actually really excited about it. I asked the question out of earshot because the professor said something, and it was one of those things where you notice that you yourself make a facial expression when the thought occurs to you.

Tonight may have decided whether or not I go into biological research or biotech.

The crap part is now wading through a shit ton of articles.

Twid,
Science life, yo

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: President Television on April 09, 2014, 02:33:40 AM
Quote from: (Doktor (Nephew Twiddleton (Twid)) Blight) on April 09, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty much fine now and laughing my ass off. Basically, my body started rejecting water whenever I tried to drink it. I had to get an IV drip so I could take in fluids without vomiting them back up. I can't eat anything really substantial for a couple of days, but I should be fine in the long term. Also, I get to tell people that I've been poisoned, which sounds so much cooler than "sick".

What's odd is that this exact thing happened to me a couple of years ago when I tried eating food from my workplace.

I'm glad you're ok.

Cain

90% of my research is now done.  I just need to go through some journal articles for the past decade (titles only, thank God) and then start writing.

On the plus side, I have now discovered that Youtube will now allow me to resume interrupted downloads.  At least, it seems to be, with my current one.  So, hopefully, in an hour or so, a video will be up.  And I'll get another one uploaded shortly after.

Cain

Video up.  No commentary, but there is an awesome soundtrack, if I do say so myself.

LMNO

Watching now.

Also, Prez Telly:  Try not to do that too often.

Edited to add: How's Dishonored going?

Cain

Been neglecting it horribly.  It's somewhat taxing on my laptop's capabilities, so it's not possible to play and record while uploading other stuff, unlike with DAO.  It's something I'll be rectifying once this essay is over and done with (just over a week's time).

Suu

Creepy neighbors moved out.
Creepy cockroaches moved up to my floor.

I may not have an immaculately clean apartment, but I. DO. NOT. DEAL. WITH. GERMAN. COCKROACHES.

Complex is aware of the situation, and the strike team is hitting the apartment on Monday. Until then, I'm getting baits.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."