News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

I just want to say that i fucking hate militant vegans messing up the safe space policy on one of the groups I mod.

Veganism isn't achievable for everyone for health or financial reasons and omni's aren't "just like pedophiles"

We've had more than 7 people upset because they have eating disorders or health issues and i'm moderating a workshop on intersectionality tonight-

seriously, there are some real assholes flying around and I want to nuke them from orbit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 24, 2014, 05:30:14 PM
and omni's aren't "just like pedophiles"

WOW!   :lulz:

Way to trivialize the raping of children.  Well done, that Vegan.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I just want to say that i fucking hate militant vegans messing up the safe space policy on one of the groups I mod.

Veganism isn't achievable for everyone for health or financial reasons and omni's aren't "just like pedophiles"

We've had more than 7 people upset because they have eating disorders or health issues and i'm moderating a workshop on intersectionality tonight-

seriously, there are some real assholes flying around and I want to nuke them from orbit.

HOW DOES THAT ARGUMENT EVEN FUCKING WORK?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Suu on September 24, 2014, 06:01:06 PM

HOW DOES THAT ARGUMENT EVEN FUCKING WORK?!

Well for one they're stupid to believe that the life of animal is the same as a fucking human being.

Pope Pixie Pickle

fucked if i know. I took great pleasure in applying the banhammer real hard.

Pope Pixie Pickle

the non-militant vegans have been fucking awesome though.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Just say "Enemy".

Jesus Christ, what the actual everliving fuck.

minuspace

The crazies are out there in rare form today.  Pity, it was just maybe going to be a good day.  Oh, wait, sure, I love counterfactual arguments insinuating my culpability for both everything real and not.  Works like a charm, every time, even if it doesn't.  That must be why it's AMAZING. :horror:

Suu

Tomorrow I enter middle age.

Tomorrow, I get my first bottle of PILLZ HERE for the rest of my life that aren't BCP or artificial happiness. They're actual pills that are going to make me function properly and stop me from eventually slipping into a coma and dying.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2014, 06:10:57 PM
Here is the dreaded Tyler Kelley:

Horrible dirt to follow.

Oh yeah, he's a real badass. You can tell.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on September 24, 2014, 02:19:01 AM
I got a fitbit and now can see how inactive I really am.

Get Ingress, and watch your activity rates SOAR.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm still alive. Just as a heads up.

It's possible that I'm going to be mostly gone for the next month. School. Hope all is well.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

My ex is back from two weeks in Texas. He and his new girlfriend got an apartment in San Antonio and she's nesting while he comes back for his stuff.

Tonight he asked me if I wanted to "lay down with" him to "help relax" him. I said no. He went off to his soon-to-be vacated room in a pout.

He hasn't even started packing his shit yet.

I'm about to do it for him.

With a chipper-shredder to cut down on bulk. Then he won't have to rent a big ol' truck. Maybe a scooter.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

EK WAFFLR

I finally got an e-cig. Rich tobacco taste. I'm in love.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 24, 2014, 03:16:41 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 24, 2014, 02:57:51 AM
Hey, not trying to dictate, but could we please all try to pledge on that nutbag down there?  I know we all think we have the perfect rejoinder, but it may be agreed that the shit's been played out.

Okay, but how many times have we tried THAT?

All it takes is one person.  Just one.

And invariably someone doesn't get the memo.  Which explains why at least two people are persisting in engaging with him, in one case naming a thread after him.

Well, at least they showed us how clever they are, I guess.