News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Say something insulting to the previous poster.

Started by LMNO, August 26, 2010, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Writes L on his left hand, and OL on his right, to spell out LOL.

BadBeast

Has a Glossy 2010 Lolcat Calender on the wall.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BabylonHoruv

Must be an emotional masochist because he spends all his time in this thread.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BadBeast

Must be an emotionless sadist, because he spends all his time, in this thread.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

BadBeast

Hides in lavatories, monitoring peoples activities.

BabylonHoruv

Hides in people's monitors, salivating over their activities.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Stelpa

Can't tell the difference between BadBeast and Ceiling Cat.

BadBeast

Forces Ceiling Cat to watch them masturbating, for hours and hours, like a lonely circus chimp!

BadBeast

Don't you come around here with your Laws and your synchronous speculative spaggery! We're but simple folks here, and your Big City ways is not our ways. When we finds laws that strays in from forn parts, we genrally dissects it with tiny razor sharp observations, then when it's all chopped up like minced liver, we ridicules it and mocks it until it just disappears out of embarrasment. Aint never herd of no "law of five" here anyway, sure you're in the right designated
area?
Are you lost? unsure of the way? surrounded by unfamiliar things maybe? Perhaps you should simply turn round, click your heels together 3 times, and faahkoorff back to n00bland!

Nah, only funning with ya, Make yourself comfortable, have a snoop around, have a lurk, get a bit of a feel for the place, you're quite safe, because it's not open season on n00bs until your post count gets to 50. So if you've got anything wacky, or even zany or outlandish you want to say, do it soon, before you get to 50, and you should be just purfick.. chews hair in the night, then coughs furballs up in the morning.  (Thinks they are "Tribbles" eggs)

BadBeast

Seems to lack the motivation, or the dedication for worthy insults. Needs to try harder. (This isn't the Girl Guides you know!) 

fogukaup

picks pubes and eats them while watching judge judy

Stelpa

Saying their hair looks like pubes would be too easy, rite?  :oops:

In that case, thinks January is a month.

Telarus

Your intelligence = the smoothness of a walnut shell.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!