News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Ultimate Troll Thread Nomination Thread

Started by Cramulus, November 04, 2009, 02:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 28, 2012, 08:03:59 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 28, 2012, 12:46:54 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 28, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 28, 2012, 12:27:02 AM
AND YOU STILL DEMAND ME IN A THONG.

WEIRDOES!

WE ARE NOT WEIRDOS! WE ARE YOUR PUBLIC!

OK YEAH SO WE ARE WEIRDOS.

TOLD YOU SO.

(I NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT I TEND TO LIKE WEIRDOS, BUT I GUESS THAT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS)

I DID NOT CLICK THE LINK. BECAUSE I DID NOT VOTE FOR IT. I'M THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DEMAND IT.

As such, I thank you for making it a link rather than just posting it. Not that you're a bad looking dude, I just don't think a sparkly grundle sling is you.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, TWID???

I can't think of anything that's MORE Waffle Iron than a sparkly grundle sling! I mean, FABULOUS is one thing he truly has in common with LMNO!

Also, if the image had been him, it would have resulted in much fap and glee, rather than wails of dismay.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Actually this is a good question. I've been on every day, but haven't really gotten to read a whole lot. Today is not really going to happen. I have two gigs. :looks at clock: I should shower and eat soon.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS